RemedySpot.com

Re: OT some TMI too! sorry

Rate this topic

Guest guest

from Michigan wrote:

>>I thought that I had escaped the flu but I didn't...at

> about 5am it hit me with throwing up and diarrhea.

oh no, thats awful jen. my ds#1 has this right now too... he

has been sick for 2 days but is starting to perk up now. i dont

know if it is the flu or what. but i expect that i will come

down with it just in time for christmas... thats how it went

last year, anyway ::sigh::

i hope that you feel better really fast,

:*carolyn.

UGH! Sorry to hear this Jen. I've just gotten over this flu and it is bad this year. I don't even remember going to take one of my finals because I was so sick that day, so I know you aren't going to feel up to doing much for a while. Please get better soon! I'm doing a yoga week to help recover. You have any yoga or pilates or other light stretching stuff? It really seems to be helping with my aches and pains that are lingering from the flu.

Tonya

OT some TMI too! sorry

This past weekend was very busy for me! I went to Dingo (like bingo) Friday night. Saturday afternoon I went with a friend to a women's luncheon/fund raiser for her family's church. I bought a lot of 50/50 tickets and ended up winning a lighted Christmas wreath and basket of stuffed animals (all dogs.) Saturday night was my Deaf bowling league and our Christmas gift exchange/Christmas party. I ended up winning $25 for bowling better than anyone else on my team or the team we bowled against! YAH ME! Sunday afternoon I went to a Christmas banquet then Sunday night was my other bowling leagues chirstmas potluck etc... Later on Sunday night my mom said that she felt sick like she was getting the flu. I thought that I had escaped the flu but I didn't...at about 5am it hit me with throwing up and diarrhea. I took Monday and Tuesday off and plan to take tomorrow off as well...I am hoping to feel well enough to go to my tutor orientation but we'll see how I'm doing. I hurt all over and still have some diarrhea going on....hopefully I can get well in time to enjoy Christmas! Jen

I feel better but I'm still not back to normal yet and neither is my mom. She got the achy flu, lucky me got the puking diarrhea flu! She still has a bad headache and my stomach is back to normal, I have ZERO appetite and it's still a little upset. Oh well, at least this happened BEFORE Christmas! I hope that you and your family escape the flu this year Carolyn, Jen

>>I thought that I had escaped the flu but I didn't...at

> about 5am it hit me with throwing up and diarrhea.

oh no, thats awful jen. my ds#1 has this right now too... he

has been sick for 2 days but is starting to perk up now. i dont

know if it is the flu or what. but i expect that i will come

down with it just in time for christmas... thats how it went

last year, anyway ::sigh::

i hope that you feel better really fast,

:*carolyn.

I got the stomach flu - throwing up, diarrhea not the achy flu. My ribs did hurt but that was from throwing up most of Monday.Sorry for being TMI, Jenp.s. when I feel better, I will probably start by walking on my treadmill. I need to get my strength back first.From: Tonya -

Subject: Re: OT some TMI too! sorryTo: exercisevideos Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 10:22 AM

UGH! Sorry to hear this Jen. I've just gotten over this flu and it is bad this year. I don't even remember going to take one of my finals because I was so sick that day, so I know you aren't going to feel up to doing much for a while. Please get better soon! I'm doing a yoga week to help recover. You have any yoga or pilates or other light stretching stuff? It really seems to be helping with my aches and pains that are lingering from the flu.

Tonya

OT some TMI too! sorry

This past weekend was very busy for me! I went to Dingo (like bingo) Friday night. Saturday afternoon I went with a friend to a women's luncheon/fund raiser for her family's church. I bought a lot of 50/50 tickets and ended up winning a lighted Christmas wreath and basket of stuffed animals (all dogs.) Saturday night was my Deaf bowling league and our Christmas gift exchange/Christmas party. I ended up winning $25 for bowling better than anyone else on my team or the team we bowled against! YAH ME! Sunday afternoon I went to a Christmas banquet then Sunday night was my other bowling leagues chirstmas potluck etc... Later on Sunday night my mom said that she felt sick like she was getting the flu. I thought that I had escaped the flu but I didn't...at about 5am it hit me with throwing up and diarrhea. I took Monday and Tuesday off and plan to take tomorrow off as well...I am hoping to feel well enough to go to my tutor orientation but we'll see how I'm doing. I hurt all over and still have some diarrhea going on....hopefully I can get well in time to enjoy Christmas! Jen