it.

I'm so excited for you that you are building a new gym!! That's

awesome! I love my current home gym, but am always dreaming about

what the next one will be like - since it will have to be bigger,

lol. Can't wait to hear more about yours - and to see the pics when

it's done!

Sara

>

> Wow, you're all set aren't you? That looks awesome!

>

> Tonya

>

> 2009 rotations

>

It's going to take a while. I'm not working on it until we finish the remodeling inside. I have to put down new flooring throughout the house. We pulled up the old carpet to see the original hardwoods underneath. I got one room sanded and refinished and decided that it was much too much work to do the whole house that way. LOL Plus with it being such an old house, the hardwoods are the subfloor, so I decided that in order to increase our insulation, I'd rather put down some barrier fabric and a new floating floor. I picked out a pine laminent that we're going to use, but it will be January before we have the money to do it. We also have to remodel my bathroom because it has way too small a shower in there now. In order to put in a shower/tub combo, we have to redo the closet and since we're doing that, we're doing everything. LOL I also want to put up a fence so I can just let the dogs out instead of having to leash walk them 4-5 times a day. Yeah, I know that's lazy, but with me in school, the kids don't do it when I'm not here, so the poor dogs will be much better off! After all of that, then I get to tear down the barn and pour a slab for putting up the gym building. The tearing down won't be so bad because the barn is so old and really needs to be replaced. I'll have to put all my stuff out there in storage until we get the building done, so I'll want to do it quickly when I get to do it. I'm actually thinking of getting a large metal building instead of building it from scratch so it will be faster because of our crazy schedules. Anyway, my goal is to get all that done in 2009. So you might see pics of the new gym by next Christmas! LOL

Tonya

2009 rotations>

I will, but it will be a while. Building the gym is a goal for 2009, not something I'm going to get done anytime soon.

Tonya

Re: Tonya/new gym!

Hi Tonya! Please send pics to your photo album when you get them so Ican use it for the home page! You need to be in one of them, of course!Hugs!