RemedySpot.com

self firm abs fast

Rate this topic

Guest guest

okay i am going on a vent here so don't mind me. THANK GOODNESS FOR NETFLIX is all i have to say about this today. i should have trusted my instincts to trust the reviews on this workout. this was by far NOT a workout,barely a warm up. violet zaki leads this and i though maybe after star trainers she redeemed herself in my eyes but nope this workout knocks it down again. i rarely IF ever stop in midst of a workout b/c it was bad. this workout was so easy i think i may have pulled a muscle just trying to feel anything. my workout from this workout was TRYING to feel the burn. granted its pretty typical exercises you would get in most other workouts but she barely does enough reps(i know its quality over quantity but dang need enough to at least feel something) some were just her own twist on things. i stopped during hte pilates segment. i like pilates and even a few changes aren't a bad thing but no matter what i did it just didn't seem to

even feel a thing. the standing work i kept upping weights, the stability ball i tried my best to modify and even added weights when she wasn't using them but alas nothing. pretty dissappointed in self b/c their magazine usually does have pretty good workouts. hopefully i won't feel this way about the leg workouts violet did b/c she is a good instructor but between this and killer kicks i seriously don't know whats in this girls head LOL. how do you go from the challenging powerstrike to something like this. i think that is why i am uspet about these workouts as well. you expect a little better from somebody that is known in the advanced market. heck even cathe's beginners workouts are tougher then this. i like violet but thank goodness i didn't purchase any of these workouts when i was tempted b/c i would be one pissed off cookie right now. well off to find some cardio. i willjust have to do my core work in

the pm with something else. don't you just hate when you have wasted for workout time on things like this. kassia ldy_solana's domain Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don’t want to impress people they don’t like.-Will

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Yeah I have the Trainers' Edge workout with Violet in it and it's good if

you're new to fitness or adapt it to the bag but yeah, it's otherwise too easy

compared to other in the same series.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Pulled a muscle trying to feel somethign - Kassia - you are too funny!!!So sorry about the workout though :( I do hate it when precious workout time is wasted. Ugh.. horrible feeling!Hugs..Darcy

okay i am going on a vent here so don't mind me. THANK GOODNESS FOR NETFLIX is all i have to say about this today. i should have trusted my instincts to trust the reviews on this workout. this was by far NOT a workout,barely a warm up. violet zaki leads this and i though maybe after star trainers she redeemed herself in my eyes but nope this workout knocks it down again. i rarely IF ever stop in midst of a workout b/c it was bad. this workout was so easy i think i may have pulled a muscle just trying to feel anything. my workout from this workout was TRYING to feel the burn.

granted its pretty typical exercises you would get in most other workouts but she barely does enough reps(i know its quality over quantity but dang need enough to at least feel something) some were just her own twist on things. i stopped during hte pilates segment. i like pilates and even a few changes aren't a bad thing but no matter what i did it just didn't seem to

even feel a thing. the standing work i kept upping weights, the stability ball i tried my best to modify and even added weights when she wasn't using them but alas nothing. pretty dissappointed in self b/c their magazine usually does have pretty good workouts. hopefully i won't feel this way about the leg workouts violet did b/c she is a good instructor but between this and killer kicks i seriously don't know whats in this girls head LOL. how do you go from the challenging powerstrike to something like this. i think that is why i am uspet about these workouts as well. you expect a little better from somebody that is known in the advanced market. heck even cathe's beginners workouts are tougher then this. i like violet but thank goodness i didn't purchase any of these workouts when i was tempted b/c i would be one pissed off cookie right now. well off to find some cardio. i willjust have to do my core work in

the pm with something else. don't you just hate when you have wasted for workout time on things like this. kassia

ldy_solana's domain

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want to impress people they don't like.-Will

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Kassia wrote:

> okay i am going on a vent here so don't mind me. THANK GOODNESS FOR

> NETFLIX is all i have to say about this today. i should have trusted my

> instincts to trust the reviews on this workout. this was by far NOT a

> workout,barely a warm up.

hi kassia! i actually own this workout, and the last time i did it

(which was a year ago), i noted that it was way too easy. it has a

good variety of exercises, but i agree that not enough time is spent

doing any of them.

on the other hand, i did violet's 'self:best butt fast' the other

day and i liked it! i even got some soreness from it, even

though, overall, it is a lower intermediate workout. granted i did

an hour of outdoor walking right before, so that probably had

something to do with how i experienced this video... it was a good

add-on to the walking, for sure.

:*carolyn.

i remember you did! i think you also said something about prevention's abs advantage. unfortunately they don't have the butt workouts up for instant viewing yet but they have been on the list to get the dvd. the older one and the new one she did last year. i do want to like violet b/c i did see from star trainers cardio that she can make one heck of a workout. Festival City Concrete/ & Carolyn Visser wrote:hi kassia! i actually own this workout, and the last time i did it (which was a year ago), i noted that it was way too easy. it has a good variety of exercises, but i agree that not enough time is spent doing any of them.on the other hand, i did violet's 'self:best butt fast' the other day and i liked it! i even got some soreness from it, even though, overall, it is

a lower intermediate workout. granted i did an hour of outdoor walking right before, so that probably had something to do with how i experienced this video... it was a good add-on to the walking, for sure.:*carolyn. ldy_solana's domain Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don’t want to impress people they don’t like.-Will

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.