RemedySpot.com

Re: nancy-HRM

Rate this topic

Guest guest

LOL! I downloaded "You go girl" from that site, for my F6! I was so excited about it, and my family just looked at me like I was crazy.

I LOVE technology like this. Do you have a microphone to upload your info? I don't, and I doubt I'll be getting one soon. Their site is neat, but so basic that I'm not probably going to use it.

Incidentally, after trying all the neat features of my F6, I now only use the Basic setting. So my target range is huge - something like 55% to 85%. I didn't like having to set it for light, or moderate, when I didn't know how I would feel half-way through my workout. I do like the weekly re-cap. Last week I logged just over 4 hours of workouts, which is a very good week for me. That kind of feedback is helpful to me.

, who really needs to get off the computer and get going...

-----Original Message-----From: exercisevideos [mailto:exercisevideos ]On Behalf Of nancydewolf

Cool! More geeky exercise stuff to check out (I just set up my F6 and am on the polar personal fitness site seeing all the cool tools and other things I can use with it... I'm driving my hubby nuts... "look I can even download any picture I want for the middle of it, it can be my own logo"... hubby rolls eyes... "And...!")

Thanks Stacey!!!

That is so funny! I almost downloaded that one and then found another one (can't remember which) that I thought would be a smidge more motivating but then realized I needed to do all kinds of stuff to download it and with Dick 's New Year's Rockin' Eve on the TV it just wasn't a good idea at the time. I will probably do it later though! I don't have a microphone but if they're inexpensive then I'll probably get one. I've wanted some kind of log like they offer and I know I won't set it up myself so if the microphone is cheap enough it might be worth a try for me. That's interesting about your using only the basic setting. I'm thinking I want to be working in the moderate zone most of the time for calorie burn (weight maintenance) especially so for now at least the various zones sound interesting. Will see how I end up using it over time though.

I need to get off this computer too. I was taking a short break from preparing for my meeting tomorrow and, of course, got distracted! :-)

RE: nancy-HRM

LOL! I downloaded "You go girl" from that site, for my F6! I was so excited about it, and my family just looked at me like I was crazy.

I LOVE technology like this. Do you have a microphone to upload your info? I don't, and I doubt I'll be getting one soon. Their site is neat, but so basic that I'm not probably going to use it.

Incidentally, after trying all the neat features of my F6, I now only use the Basic setting. So my target range is huge - something like 55% to 85%. I didn't like having to set it for light, or moderate, when I didn't know how I would feel half-way through my workout. I do like the weekly re-cap. Last week I logged just over 4 hours of workouts, which is a very good week for me. That kind of feedback is helpful to me.

, who really needs to get off the computer and get going...

-----Original Message-----From: exercisevideos [mailto:exercisevideos ]On Behalf Of nancydewolf

Cool! More geeky exercise stuff to check out (I just set up my F6 and am on the polar personal fitness site seeing all the cool tools and other things I can use with it... I'm driving my hubby nuts... "look I can even download any picture I want for the middle of it, it can be my own logo"... hubby rolls eyes... "And...!")

Thanks Stacey!!!