RemedySpot.com

Re: the best running shoes I've ever owned/rambling

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Happy New Year, everyone! I do the same as - running shoes for my ordinary outside shoes, running shoes for walking on the tmill, and cross-trainers for aerobics and weights and everything else in the front room gym. :-) This year I splurged and bought low hiking boots for winter wear, but honestly, my runners get me through all but the deepest of snow storms.

We have a ton of snow, and it's still coming down. Lovely! Thanks for sending it across the lake, Michigan! LOL My kids are planning a sledding expedition this afternoon. I'm planning a rebounder session, and I may try the Debbie Rocker dvd. Thanks for the info on it, . Never did preview it - ended up watching Canadian shows for New Year's (Air Farce and a Ron special). And, of course, playing far too many Excite Truck races on the Wii. Wow - what an exciting life dh and I lead! ROFL

, thinking some shovelling may be on the schedule for today as well...

-----Original Message-----From: exercisevideos [mailto:exercisevideos ]On Behalf Of Pink PussycatNo, these are for running :) My favorite cross trainers by Nike are no longer made (kind of like my favorite lipstick) and it is Max Air 60 or 61's are good to. Go on Ebay to find. There is a difference, and it's that running shoes are made to propel you forward and you rock front to back and there is more tread; cross trainers are made for lateral movement (step, kickboxing, cardio dance, pretty much any gym or workout video workout, though weight training you can wear either)I use running shoes for my bridge walks and just strolling about town. For working out I only use crosstrainers.HTH!

I'm loving hearing everyone's thoughts about shoes. Definitely planning a shopping trip in the new year...

You're welcome for the snow ! My kids are now enjoying some well-earned hot chocolate after attempting to sled through 12 inches or more of snow! When our driveway was plowed the snowbanks were huge, like I remember from when I was a kid (probably because the snow didn't melt so fast then and built up over the season more than from 1 big snowfall). My kids enjoyed finally getting a visual of what DH and I have talked about.

Will be looking forward to hearing about your rebounder session! I'm doing P90 sculpt in a little while. I might work on shoveling the front walk and porch if DH or DS don't get to it first.

I think I've watched Air Farce before. Your New Year's sounds about as exciting as ours, maybe more so because you were playing games!

Happy New Year and Happy Rebounder Workout!

RE: the best running shoes I've ever owned/rambling

Happy New Year, everyone! I do the same as - running shoes for my ordinary outside shoes, running shoes for walking on the tmill, and cross-trainers for aerobics and weights and everything else in the front room gym. :-) This year I splurged and bought low hiking boots for winter wear, but honestly, my runners get me through all but the deepest of snow storms.

We have a ton of snow, and it's still coming down. Lovely! Thanks for sending it across the lake, Michigan! LOL My kids are planning a sledding expedition this afternoon. I'm planning a rebounder session, and I may try the Debbie Rocker dvd. Thanks for the info on it, . Never did preview it - ended up watching Canadian shows for New Year's (Air Farce and a Ron special). And, of course, playing far too many Excite Truck races on the Wii. Wow - what an exciting life dh and I lead! ROFL

, thinking some shovelling may be on the schedule for today as well...

-----Original Message-----From: exercisevideos [mailto:exercisevideos ]On Behalf Of Pink PussycatNo, these are for running :) My favorite cross trainers by Nike are no longer made (kind of like my favorite lipstick) and it is Max Air 60 or 61's are good to. Go on Ebay to find. There is a difference, and it's that running shoes are made to propel you forward and you rock front to back and there is more tread; cross trainers are made for lateral movement (step, kickboxing, cardio dance, pretty much any gym or workout video workout, though weight training you can wear either)I use running shoes for my bridge walks and just strolling about town. For working out I only use crosstrainers.HTH!