RemedySpot.com

Re: Fw: Let me know what happens

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Rhondie, my dear friend, The very first thought for some reason I got from reading this intriguing message (with such a beautiful picture of angels) is that you are deciding on a major MOVE...I believe it is either to a new home with your partner or maybe a job move and are unsure at the moment if it is the right time, YES, I say, hehe DO IT! Hope this spurs some thoughts of positive light for you! You are also a beautiful angel yourself, dear! I wonder, hmmmm...I will repost this also! Thank you! I have some concerns that need a helping hand and maybe I will get a response from someone, or a sign also, maybe not but in the big picture, all is grand when you are part of this family isnt it....But my curiosity has also been peeked! Namaste, LUNARhonda Rance <rhonda_rance@...> wrote: Hello Angels, I dont normally buy into chain emails, but this one got me and I'm interested to see what (if

anything) will happen. I'd like to think someone will address me tomorrow and tell me something I've been waiting to hear, so I dare not break it!! Besides, you all are the very angels this emails speaks of. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.Love & Light,Rhondie----- Original Message ----- From: J Keenan david ash Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2007 6:19 PMSubject: Let me know what happensHmmmmmmm did I put lotto in?Lets not play with the Angels.....they know what we're up too.........love and light Let me know what happens to you the morning after you open this e-mail! This is an unusual one. It actually gives you a time tomorrow. Let's see if it works.GUARDIAN ANGEL Forward this message the same day you received it It may sound ridiculous, but it is right on time We believe that something is about to happen. Angels

exist, only sometimes they haven't got wings and we call them friends; you are one of them Something wonderful is about to happen to you and your friends. Tomorrow at 9:12 AM somebody will address you and tell you something you have been waiting to hear. Please do not break this chain. Send it to at least 7 of your friends. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.11.4/936 - Release Date: 4/08/2007 2:42 PM____________________________________________________________________________________Luggage? GPS? Comic books? Check out fitting gifts for grads at Searchhttp://search./search?fr=oni_on_mail & p=graduation+gifts & cs=bz

Sick sense of humor? Visit TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when.