RemedySpot.com

Today's workout..

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I finally was able to get my workout in. I had a BAAAAD eating day. I didn't really eat junk, but I just ate a pile of food..ugh.. I don't know what started it, but once I took off I was in trouble...LOL.. Anyway, after a long, lazy, boring day, I was finally able to workout, and I feel LOADS better. I did the cardio and weights section off Body Max 2. LOVED it. The time flew by. I was able to do all of the stepping too without getting confused. I love doing Cathe's Step. I'm not stumbling all over like I am when I do a CIA step workout for instance. Anyway, I am thinking about dragging in a bosu from my gym, and one of my heart rate monitors. I'm getting curious to see how many calories I'm burning lately.

Yesterday, I did All Out Infused Step w/ Gay Gasper. It was okay, but I was confused on a lot of the stepping. Enough to make me want to swear a little bit, but not enormously :) Then, later on when dh came home, I snuck off and did Tight Buns, Kill Legs (Firm). I did like it. I don't know that it did anything for my butt though. I woke up w/ some sore inner thighs today and loved it. Anyway, that workout is 30 minutes long. There are very short cardio bursts in it, and then leg-work. I really liked the workout for an add-on.

Anyway, I am hoping to get some straightening-up done on this house tomorrow. The nursery is sooo messy among many other corners of this house..UGH.. It's a never-ending battle that I get soooo sick of!!!!!

Darcy