RemedySpot.com

Please circulate, Foggy Rock Online Community

Rate this topic

Guest guest

DEAR ALL,

I WONDERED IF THIS WOULD BE USEFUL FOR ANY OF OUR FAMILIES, CREATED BY THE DAUGHTER OF NANCY CALE OF UNLOCKING AUTISM IN THE USA.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.

LOTSA LUV

CAROLINE TRAA, ABERDEENSHIRE

XXX

Note from :Please take a moment and read the invitation below from my daughter, . I think she and Wynn's Dad, Steve have a great new outlet for parents of special needs kids. Enjoy meeting my kids on the Podcast and take a look at Foggy Rock. I think you will be pleased with this communication tool.Thanks, CaleUnlocking AutismRaising a child with autism can be challenging, to say the least. And in the midst of racing around to speech therapy and doctor's appointments, reading everything you can find on the subject, and just trying to get a few hours worth of sleep, autism can also be very isolating.Steve and , parents of a 12 year son on the spectrum, have created an outlet for families who have experienced that same isolation, but who greatly need to connect with each other. Foggyrock.com is an online social community for parents, siblings, grandparents, teachers and other professional who live with and/or work with individuals on the autism spectrum. Members can easily create their own personal page, make friends, post comments, blog, join forum discussions and readthe latest news and articles regarding autism.Recently featured on Autism Podcast with Boll, Steve and share the experience of founding the website and building this incredible community of folks who all have a heart for autism. Click below to hear the program:http://www.autismpodcast.org/show_notes/50-75/62_foggy_rock.htmOr go straight to Foggyrock for a free membership:http://www.foggyrock.com shannonj@...