RemedySpot.com

no workout again :-(

Rate this topic

Guest guest

got up late so i didn't get yoga in but thankful i have heat again. LOL my heat pump gave out and the guy worked all afternoon yesterday and found the issue. since this guy was a new guy the builders hired to installed pumps, he did not do this unit. he found some serious wiring issues which was making the auxiliary heat strip(electric back up) fry out and the defrost wires for the actual outside pump were mixed up. so the pump would freeze constantly(low 20 temps during the night)and unable to defrost itself like it should meanwhile auxiliary and emergency heat fried so woke up sunday to 60 degree home. i had space heaters on hand until the guy got here. so while i overslept b/c i stayed up late keeping on eye on the defrost cycle for the outdoor unit, i am just glad we didn't freeze!!!i might get something later, viola has her therapy today(they take

her for 2 hours) and scouts has been cancled this evening so i will have a little more time for me. i am not upset that i didn't get a workout though, it was a very good reason why i got to bed late. i just really had to watch to make sure we didn't have any issue. thank goodness this guy found what he found b/c if we kept trying to run that thing we could have had a serious electrical fire. there is your christmas miracle folks.kassia ldy_solana's fitness blogldy_solana's domainScouting for All Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don¢t want to impress people they don¢t like.-Will