RemedySpot.com

OT Tess

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Tess, congrats on passing your ACE exam! That's awesome.I've started studying for the National Interpreter Certification test. The test has three parts, a written exam, a sign language performance part and an interview portion which asks questions regarding ethics. I have to pass the written portion before I can take the other two. Unfortunately the written exam is suppose to be the hardest to pass and it costs about $300 each time you take it. I'm hoping to be so well prepared that I pass it on the first try! Jen

Wow, Jen! That exam's price makes mine seem like peanuts. <G> At least ACE charges a bit less than full price for a retake within six months. Let me know when you're signed up to take it. I'll be praying for you!

Your profession has gotten me interested in Sign again. I think the community college about 60 miles away offers basic classes, I took one years ago, and might see about taking it again to refresh my memory.Good luck in your studies! You're so dedicated, I have no doubt you'll pass all three parts with flying colors!

Tess

Hi Tess, congrats on passing your ACE exam! That's awesome.I've started studying for the National Interpreter Certification test. The test has three parts, a written exam, a sign language performance part and an interview portion which asks questions regarding ethics. I have to pass the written portion before I can take the other two. Unfortunately the written exam is suppose to be the hardest to pass and it costs about $300 each time you take it. I'm hoping to be so well prepared that I pass it on the first try!

Jen

-- "The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph! " ~Marvin ~ " And she'd had lucky eyes and a high heart, and wisdom that caught fire, at need, like the dried flax and made her beautiful and fierce, sudden and laughing. "

" The Old Age of Queen Maeve " Yeats