RemedySpot.com

Re: no workout :-(

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Kassia,

I have no words of wisdom, just hugs... (((KASSIA))). This is a lousy spot to be in. Is there another activity you can do with Viola that she might enjoy just as much (or more)? I know though, how hard it is to find the right activity when you have a child with special needs and when you've found one they love... well, you just make it work as best you can. At the same time though, if it is making you miserable, she probably she picks up on that in some ways and that might make it less completely awesome and another activity might actually be more enjoyable to her too? I don't know... I do know it is a very tough situation and I am so sorry you're in it.

I hope you feel up to yoga after your appointment! Let us know if you do (or even if you don't and want to post about it).

no workout :-(

dh had to be at work at 5am so i didn't sleep well. and from my thread at cathe forum http://thecathenation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=255293 my stress level is high again which really zaps my motivation. i hope to try some yoga later. i have one on one counseling this afternoon so maybe i can get my feelings about this scout thing in check and feel energy enough to at least do something restorative. i quit being a leader b/c it was to much, i help out ONLY for scouts like yard sales and maybe decorate for the parade(little stuff) but ppl go behind my back and ask my husband for favors. that is wrong and its hurtful after all comments made about me. but viola really loves it so that is where my stress comes from. i want to quit but i can't do that do viola . my only workout this morning is tears b/c i am torn. do right for viola or keep feeling like i am only liked b/c my husband knows how to fix and lift things. lose me and you lose the donkey pretty much. kassia

ldy_solana's fitness blogldy_solana's domainScouting for All Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don¢t want to impress people they don¢t like.

-Will

Hugs Kassia,Is there something else you can get Viola interested in? That way she can be happy and you can have less stress.Vennitta2008/12/5 Kassia

dh had to be at work at 5am so i didn't sleep well. and from my thread at cathe forum http://thecathenation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=255293 my stress level is high again which really zaps my motivation. i hope to try some yoga later. i have one on one counseling this afternoon so maybe i can get my feelings about this scout thing in check and feel energy enough to at least do something restorative. i quit being a leader b/c it was to much, i help out ONLY for scouts like yard sales and maybe decorate for the parade(little stuff) but ppl go behind my back and ask my husband for favors. that is wrong and its hurtful after all comments made about me. but viola really loves it so that is where my stress comes from. i want to quit but i can't do that do viola .

my only workout this morning is tears b/c i am torn. do right for viola or keep feeling like i am only liked b/c my husband knows how to fix and lift things. lose me and you lose the donkey pretty much. kassia

ldy_solana's fitness blog

ldy_solana's domainScouting for All

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't

want to impress people they don't like.-Will

From kitchen basics to easy recipes - join the Group from Kraft Foods

Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional

Visit Your Group |

Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use |

Unsubscribe

Recent Activity

New Members

New Files

Visit Your Group

Yahoo! Health Early Detection

Know the symptoms of breast cancer.

Meditation and Lovingkindness

A Yahoo! Group to share and learn.

Share Photos

Put your favorite

photos and

more online.

-- Get Fit! Weight loss will follow

her therapist is going to explore other options. i just think i will help with meetings and stay out of other things. in fact after yesterday's fiasco with the parade i may skip this year's xmas party. i may bake some cookies and what not,b/c it is after all for the church that donates money and resources, but i just can't handle being around ppl right now LOL. the ppl that needed the favor actually seemed more pissed then the leader did. maybe she just asked b/c they were buggin' the heck out of her, who knows. dh talked to her so everything seems okay now. i guess i took it to heart more then i should have,therapy is helping me work on that too LOL. ldy_solana's fitness blogldy_solana's domainScouting for All Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don¢t want to impress people they don¢t like.-Will

Hugs Kassia,Is there something else you can get Viola interested in? That way she can be happy and you can have less stress.Vennitta