RemedySpot.com

Round 27 - workout of yesterday and this evening

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yesterday I taught a more choreography intense Turbo Kick round, Round 27. I hadn't taught it since it came out a couple of years ago, so it was almost like a brand new round! I sub tonite downtown with the Stony Faced crowd and may do R15, a more athletic round, with them since I like it better than R27 and it will be less familiar to them. I'm grateful for the opportunity to sub this class because I need both the workout and the money! Tuesday I hope to do yoga. My poor bod is stiff and needs a good stretch. Yesterday I did the audio meditation cd from Budokon, the first 3 meditations, and it was very nice to just lie in shavasana, listen to some dharma and calm music in my gym. My personal trainer turned out to be a dud, in case you were wondering :) We mutually decided last night that we weren't for

each other. He did drugs in the past and I have a feeling he hasn't learned good coping or communication skills as a result. I felt no real connection with him as a person. He was gorgeous, had a fantastic physique, but lacked substance for me.