RemedySpot.com

Re: biceps DOMS from yesterday's non-posted workout

Rate this topic

Guest guest

When I worked at my college's bookstore I had to move/lift 50 to 60+lbs of books! The stupid truckers wouldn't always unload their truck because of their union...so they forced us lowly work-study students to do it!NOT FAIR, JenSubject: biceps DOMS from yesterday's non-posted workoutTo: exercisevideos Date: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 12:31

PM

I forgot to mention that yesterday that I did a killer bicep workout, and it only took 10-15 minutes.The company I work for has 4 buildings downtown and I needed to get binders and [heavy] classification folders and supplies from the other building 2 blocks away. Well by the time my overflowing copy paper sized box was filled it must have weighed between 30-40 lbs., maybe even more. I had to take a short break at each block, resting the box on a ledge or a garbage can. Man, my biceps were on fire!

They felt fine last night, but this morning they are starting to get sore.Functional fitness at its best!