RemedySpot.com

RE: Sofia update - resending

Rate this topic

Guest guest

sorry if you get multiple copies of this - my email is not working well so I am resending this

Hi JeanWe got the xray result: the pellets had passed through over 3 days which is good but she was still loaded - Dr Fell estimated she is about a day behind in her BMs. He has reccomended giving her 4 mov daily over 3/4 days to clear her out. He does not like the mix mov with anything so we are not combining it with oxy. Also, he is not keen to increase mov dose above 4 per day as he thinks v high doses can leave the gut/colon in "shock". We have used much higher doses in the past but will try 4 mov this time. Should I increase Sofia's probiotics dose and to what level? In the past I did but now she is on 1/4 tsp therbiotics 2x daily which I think is quite strong anyway. Re: yeast - stopping the nystatin and biogest did improve her behaviour - she is happier and a few of the bad behaviours have gone but she has still regressed a lot compared to last November and is doing almost no work in the ABA sessions. Dr Heard has prescribed diflucan for a week - I will start this after the clearout.Can I ask a few questions:- I have read that you are supposed to keep rotating anti-fungals and probiotics. Should I do this for Sofia? She is on biocidin drops, uva ursi, and more recently therbiotics and s boulardii- Are there any natural antifungals I could add to her diet? e.g. coconut milk, garlic powder?- Can I change her diet to help reduce yeast? I have read that bananas, dried apritcots and chicken (fed on cottonseed) all have high levels of yeast. Sofia has all of these in her diet.Sorry to ask so many questions but I know that we will struggle to make gains until Sofia's yeast is under control.ThanksRabab

Messenger on the move. Text MSN to 63463 now!