RemedySpot.com

Re: OT Finally went to the doctor today!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sounds like you caught the bronchitus early. Good thing you know the warning signs.

I've been dealing with a heel spur for over 6 months. How long did yours bother you?

Tami

OT Finally went to the doctor today!

Well I was right, I have a sinus infection (sinutitis.) The good news is that I don't have an ear infection, just some fluid in my right ear. BUT the Dr. said that I almost have bronchitis. I thought that my cough and how my chest felt was the beginnings of bronchitis, guess I was right about that too. I've been taking Robitussin Cough & Cold Cf for a little over a week and have been cleaning my sinuses with warm salt water for 2 weeks but since I was still very congested with yellow goo in there I thought that I had better go to the Dr. He gave me a Z pac, I've taken that before and it made me sick and didn't work! I hope that it works this time, otherwise I will be calling him back on Tuesday/Wednesday. I hope I'm feeling better so that I can start exercising again. My heel spur finally stopped hurting and I have some new Firms that I wanted to try. The only exercise I've been doing is bowling....volleyball and swimming is out until I'm well. Swimming could make my sinus infection worse and volleyball would make me cough too much and I don't need that!Anyway, I'm off to bed, Jen

I was lucky and caught my heel spur early too! Actually I had a heel spur, bursitis and a bone chip in my ankle joint. My podiatrist gave me a shot of cortisone-like medicine in my heel and ankle, then the following week he gave me another shot in my heel and ankle now it feels GREAT! I hope it doesn't hurt again. It bothered me for a month but luckily for me I have a good doctor to go to. Jenps have you seen a podiatrist about it? did he give you a shot? You may need a couple of shots before it stops hurting.Subject: Re: OT Finally went to the doctor today!To: exercisevideos Date: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 11:37 PM

Sounds like you caught the bronchitus early. Good thing you know the warning signs.

I've been dealing with a heel spur for over 6 months. How long did yours bother you?

Tami

Well I was right, I have a sinus infection (sinutitis.) The good news is that I don't have an ear infection, just some fluid in my right ear. BUT the Dr. said that I almost have bronchitis. I thought that my cough and how my chest felt was the beginnings of bronchitis, guess I was right about that too. I've been taking Robitussin Cough & Cold Cf for a little over a week and have been cleaning my sinuses with warm salt water for 2 weeks but since I was still very congested with yellow goo in there I thought that I had better go to the Dr. He gave me a Z pac, I've taken that before and it made me sick and didn't work! I hope that it works this time, otherwise I will be calling him back on Tuesday/Wednesday. I hope I'm feeling better so that I can start exercising again. My heel spur finally stopped hurting and I have some new Firms that I wanted to try. The only exercise I've been doing is bowling....volleyba ll and swimming is out until I'm well. Swimming could make my sinus infection worse and volleyball would make me cough too much and I don't need that!Anyway, I'm off to bed, Jen

Get well Jen. That sort of infection is so exhausting.From: from Michigan Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 20:21:37 -0800 (PST)To: Biggest Losers - Losing Weight Together<Biggest-Losers-Losing-Weight-Together >; Exercise-Accountability<exercise_accountability >; Exercise-Videos<exercisevideos >; Fat Blastin Babes; FightingFatFeelingFit-MSN-Group; Fitnesss-MSN-Group; Get-Fit-Stay-Fit-YAHOO-Group<GetFitStayFitTheChallenge >; GetWithTheProgram; Losin It MSN Group; On-the-Lighter-Side-YahooGroup<On_the_Lighter_Side >; <selfchallenge02 >; 2060Challenge-MSN-Group; <TotalBodyMakeoverYourWay >; ; ; WellnessandFitness-MSN-Group; <wlcmichigan >Subject: OT Finally went to the doctor today! Well I was right, I have a sinus infection (sinutitis.) The good news is that I don't have an ear infection, just some fluid in my right ear. BUT the Dr. said that I almost have bronchitis. I thought that my cough and how my chest felt was the beginnings of bronchitis, guess I was right about that too. I've been taking Robitussin Cough & Cold Cf for a little over a week and have been cleaning my sinuses with warm salt water for 2 weeks but since I was still very congested with yellow goo in there I thought that I had better go to the Dr. He gave me a Z pac, I've taken that before and it made me sick and didn't work! I hope that it works this time, otherwise I will be calling him back on Tuesday/Wednesday. I hope I'm feeling better so that I can start exercising again. My heel spur finally stopped hurting and I have some new Firms that I wanted to try. The only exercise I've been doing is bowling....volleyball and swimming is out until I'm well. Swimming could make my sinus infection worse and volleyball would make me cough too much and I don't need that!Anyway, I'm off to bed, Jen

Get well Jen. That sort of infection is so exhausting.

- OT Finally went to the doctor today!

Well I was right, I have a sinus infection (sinutitis.)  The good news is

that I don't have an ear infection, just some fluid in my right ear.  BUT the

Dr. said that I almost have bronchitis.  I thought that my cough and how my

chest felt was the beginnings of bronchitis, guess I was right about that too.

I've been taking Robitussin Cough & Cold Cf for a little over a week and

have been cleaning my sinuses with warm salt water for 2 weeks but since I was

still very congested with yellow goo in there I thought that I had better go to

the Dr.

He gave me a Z pac, I've taken that before and it made me sick and didn't

work!  I hope that it works this time, otherwise I will be calling him back on

Tuesday/Wednesday.

I hope I'm feeling better so that I can start exercising again.  My heel

spur finally stopped hurting and I have some new Firms that I wanted to try.  

The only exercise I've been doing is bowling....volleyball and swimming is out

until I'm well.  Swimming could make my sinus infection worse and volleyball

would make me cough too much and I don't need that!

Anyway, I'm off to bed,

Jen

Messages in this topic

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exercisevideos/message/54431;_ylc=X3oDMTM3djV2cm9\

0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyNDk2MjI2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTE2MjM5NQRtc2dJZAM1NDQzMQR\

zZWMDZnRyBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzEyMjgyNzgxMDIEdHBjSWQDNTQ0MzE-> (1)

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exercisevideos/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJyanBsYW9iBF9TAzk3\

MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyNDk2MjI2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTE2MjM5NQRtc2dJZAM1NDQzMQRzZWMDZnRy\

BHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzEyMjgyNzgxMDI-?act=reply & messageNum=54431> Reply (via web

post) |

Start a new topic

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exercisevideos/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmczZpZ3JmBF9TAzk3\

MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyNDk2MjI2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTE2MjM5NQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0\

aW1lAzEyMjgyNzgxMDI->

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exercisevideos/messages;_ylc=X3oDMTJmaGg4bDUwBF9T\

Azk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyNDk2MjI2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTE2MjM5NQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNtc2dz\

BHN0aW1lAzEyMjgyNzgxMDI-> | Files

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exercisevideos/files;_ylc=X3oDMTJnYjVxN2cyBF9TAzk\

3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyNDk2MjI2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTE2MjM5NQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNmaWxlcwR\

zdGltZQMxMjI4Mjc4MTAy> | Photos

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exercisevideos/photos;_ylc=X3oDMTJmcnI4b3EyBF9TAz\

k3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyNDk2MjI2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTE2MjM5NQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNwaG90BH\

N0aW1lAzEyMjgyNzgxMDI-> | Links

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exercisevideos/links;_ylc=X3oDMTJnYmRzZnNjBF9TAzk\

3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyNDk2MjI2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTE2MjM5NQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNsaW5rcwR\

zdGltZQMxMjI4Mjc4MTAy> | Database

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exercisevideos/database;_ylc=X3oDMTJkdHZraWdnBF9T\

Azk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyNDk2MjI2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTE2MjM5NQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNkYgRz\

dGltZQMxMjI4Mjc4MTAy> | Polls

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exercisevideos/polls;_ylc=X3oDMTJnNDB0MnMyBF9TAzk\

3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyNDk2MjI2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTE2MjM5NQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNwb2xscwR\

zdGltZQMxMjI4Mjc4MTAy> | Members

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exercisevideos/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJmajQ4NHJoBF9TA\

zk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyNDk2MjI2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTE2MjM5NQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNtYnJzB\

HN0aW1lAzEyMjgyNzgxMDI-> | Calendar

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exercisevideos/calendar;_ylc=X3oDMTJlazZxaXVjBF9T\

Azk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyNDk2MjI2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTE2MjM5NQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNjYWwE\

c3RpbWUDMTIyODI3ODEwMg-->

MARKETPLACE

----------------

From kitchen basics to easy recipes - join the Group from Kraft Foods

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=13u4lev48/M=493064.12016295.13271503.10835568/D=grp\

health/S=1705162395:MKP1/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1228285302/L=/B=Cs6pH0LaX9E-/J=122827810242\

9305/A=5530388/R=0/SIG=11nuutlas/*http://explore.yahoo.com/groups/kraftmealsmade\

simple/>

<http://groups.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTJlcTYxNW5qBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzEyNDk2M\

jI2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTE2MjM5NQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTIyODI3ODEwMg-->

Change settings via the Web <http://groups.yahoo.com/g

No, I have not seen a doctor about it. DH went to one for his and all it did was cost us a lot of money for things that didn't work and I've heard too many horror stories about the shots. I'm glad you found relief that way though. I have recently changed and upped the type of calcium supplement that I take and that seems to be helping some. *crossing fingers*

Tami

Well I was right, I have a sinus infection (sinutitis.) The good news is that I don't have an ear infection, just some fluid in my right ear. BUT the Dr. said that I almost have bronchitis. I thought that my cough and how my chest felt was the beginnings of bronchitis, guess I was right about that too. I've been taking Robitussin Cough & Cold Cf for a little over a week and have been cleaning my sinuses with warm salt water for 2 weeks but since I was still very congested with yellow goo in there I thought that I had better go to the Dr. He gave me a Z pac, I've taken that before and it made me sick and didn't work! I hope that it works this time, otherwise I will be calling him back on Tuesday/Wednesday. I hope I'm feeling better so that I can start exercising again. My heel spur finally stopped hurting and I have some new Firms that I wanted to try. The only exercise I've been doing is bowling....volleyba ll and swimming is out until I'm well. Swimming could make my sinus infection worse and volleyball would make me cough too much and I don't need that!Anyway, I'm off to bed, Jen

that sux jen. i hope this stuff works for you though. i was put on some antibotic(can't remember the name) and they told me to try mucinex with the green label. cleared me up in about 3 days. the mucinex made everything tastes funny so i couldn't eat much besides soup but it was nice to stop coughing all the time LOL. kassias

Get better fast Jen!Darcy

Well I was right, I have a sinus infection (sinutitis.) The good news is that I don't have an ear infection, just some fluid in my right ear. BUT the Dr. said that I almost have bronchitis. I thought that my cough and how my chest felt was the beginnings of bronchitis, guess I was right about that too.

I've been taking Robitussin Cough & Cold Cf for a little over a week and have been cleaning my sinuses with warm salt water for 2 weeks but since I was still very congested with yellow goo in there I thought that I had better go to the Dr.

He gave me a Z pac, I've taken that before and it made me sick and didn't work! I hope that it works this time, otherwise I will be calling him back on Tuesday/Wednesday.

I hope I'm feeling better so that I can start exercising again. My heel spur finally stopped hurting and I have some new Firms that I wanted to try. The only exercise I've been doing is bowling....volleyball and swimming is out until I'm well. Swimming could make my sinus infection worse and volleyball would make me cough too much and I don't need that!

Anyway, I'm off to bed,

Jen

You should ask your primary physian to refer you to a good podiatrist. Or ask friends and neighbors to recommend a good one. Both my mom and I have had shots and never had any problem with them. I doubt that taking supplements alone will cure a spur heel. Jen

From: Tami Koran <tkorancharter (DOT) net>Subject: Re: OT Finally went to the doctor today!To: exercisevideos@ yahoogroups. comDate: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 11:37 PM

Tami

Thanks Darcy, Kassia and Tami, I sure hope I get well fast so that I can join you all and exercise! Jen

Well I was right, I have a sinus infection (sinutitis.) The good news is that I don't have an ear infection, just some fluid in my right ear. BUT the Dr. said that I almost have bronchitis. I thought that my cough and how my chest felt was the beginnings of bronchitis, guess I was right about that too.

I've been taking Robitussin Cough & Cold Cf for a little over a week and have been cleaning my sinuses with warm salt water for 2 weeks but since I was still very congested with yellow goo in there I thought that I had better go to the Dr.

He gave me a Z pac, I've taken that before and it made me sick and didn't work! I hope that it works this time, otherwise I will be calling him back on Tuesday/Wednesday.

I hope I'm feeling better so that I can start exercising again. My heel spur finally stopped hurting and I have some new Firms that I wanted to try. The only exercise I've been doing is bowling....volleyba ll and swimming is out until I'm well. Swimming could make my sinus infection worse and volleyball would make me cough too much and I don't need that!

Anyway, I'm off to bed,

Jen

Messages in this topic (8)

Reply (via web post)

|

Start a new topic

Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Members | Calendar

MARKETPLACE

From kitchen basics to easy recipes - join the Group from Kraft Foods

Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional

Visit Your Group |

Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use |

Unsubscribe

Recent Activity

New Members

Visit Your Group

Meditation and Lovingkindness A Yahoo! Group to share and learn.

Yahoo! Health Healthy Aging Improve your quality of life.

Sell Online

Hi Jen!

Feel better! (sending get well vibes!)

Looking forward to hearing about your new FIRMs!

Sara

>

>      Well I was right, I have a sinus infection (sinutitis.)  The

good news is that I don't have an ear infection, just some fluid in my

right ear.  BUT the Dr. said that I almost have bronchitis.  I thought

that my cough and how my chest felt was the beginnings of bronchitis,

guess I was right about that too.

It usually hangs on a long time! JenSubject: Re: OT Finally went to the doctor today!To: "exercisevideos " <exercisevideos >Date: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 11:49 PM

Get well Jen. That sort of infection is so exhausting.From: from Michigan Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 20:21:37 -0800 (PST)To: Biggest Losers - Losing Weight Together<Biggest-Losers- Losing-Weight- Together@ yahoogroups. com>; Exercise-Accountabi lity<exercise_accountabi lity@yahoogroups .com>; Exercise-Videos<exercisevideos@ yahoogroups. com>; Fat Blastin Babes<FatBlastinBabes@ groups.msn. com>; FightingFatFeelingF it-MSN-Group<FightingFatFeelingF itgroups (DOT) msn.com>; Fitnesss- MSN-Group<fitnesswalkers@ groups.msn. com>; Get-Fit-Stay- Fit-YAHOO- Group<GetFitStayFitTheCha llenge@yahoogrou ps.com>; GetWithTheProgram<GetWithTheProgram@ groups.msn. com>; Losin It MSN Group<LosinITgroups (DOT) msn.com>; On-the-Lighter- Side-YahooGroup<On_the_Lighter_ Side@yahoogroups

..com>; <selfchallenge02@ yahoogroups. com>; 2060Challenge- MSN-Group<The2060Challenge@ groups.msn. com>; <TotalBodyMakeoverYo urWay@yahoogroup s.com>; <volleyjenwlc2004@ yahoo.com>; <WalkingforExercisea ndWeightLoss@ groups.msn. com>; WellnessandFitness- MSN-Group<wellnessandfitness@ groups.msn. com>; <wlcmichigan@ yahoogroups. com>Subject: OT Finally went to the doctor today! Well I was right, I have a sinus infection (sinutitis.) The good news

is that I don't have an ear infection, just some fluid in my right ear. BUT the Dr. said that I almost have bronchitis. I thought that my cough and how my chest felt was the beginnings of bronchitis, guess I was right about that too. I've been taking Robitussin Cough & Cold Cf for a little over a week and have been cleaning my sinuses with warm salt water for 2 weeks but since I was still very congested with yellow goo in there I thought that I had better go to the Dr. He gave me a Z pac, I've taken that before and it made me sick and didn't

work! I hope that it works this time, otherwise I will be calling him back on Tuesday/Wednesday. I hope I'm feeling better so that I can start exercising again. My heel spur finally stopped hurting and I have some new Firms that I wanted to try. The only exercise I've been doing is bowling....volleyba ll and swimming is out until I'm well. Swimming could make my sinus infection worse and volleyball would make me cough too much and I don't need that!Anyway, I'm off to bed, Jen

Thanks Sara, JenSubject: Re: OT Finally went to the doctor today!To: exercisevideos Date: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 12:57 PM

Hi Jen!

Feel better! (sending get well vibes!)

Looking forward to hearing about your new FIRMs!

Sara

>

> Well I was right, I have a sinus infection (sinutitis.) The

good news is that I don't have an ear infection, just some fluid in my

right ear. BUT the Dr. said that I almost have bronchitis. I thought

that my cough and how my chest felt was the beginnings of bronchitis,

guess I was right about that too.