RemedySpot.com

hey guys!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

how's everybody doing!? i kept getting so many emails about me being missed so here i am LOL. sorry 'bout the drama. it was one of those insane times. thing are going good now. doing some things to try to better myself and situation. nobody should have to deal with my over emotional bi-polar/anxiety side ITR or online. not fair to anybody i apologize for that. made some trades over the last month and got a hold of tracey mallett's quick blast dvds. OMG these are cool. i really find them motivating for those days. i was surpised that it was actually great cardio. i wasn't expecting that much intensity. but she goes non-stop for those segments. i also got rodney's intermediate yoga and total body power yoga. i am really pushing longer yoga. also took part in a thanksgiving giveaway. i got rid of alot of dvds i just wasn't using but i also got some

good things in return. aquire crunch kickbox party with jennette, re-aquired biggest loser 1 and body wisdom's yoga for atheletes. and somebody sent me cathe's mega step blast!! workouts are okay. i blogged them, the link is below. i haven't been keeping up with pm workouts b/c just doing so much so i try to focus on making the morning workouts all they can be. i am starting to revisit some dvds and mix and matching. hope that keeps me motivated to workout hard but also keeps me from being tempted to buy more. economy finally hit us where it hurts the 401k retirement, so its time to really think about savings. i don't care if its under the mattress like the ol' days LOL. just want to know i won't struggle after all the hard work. anyway i am back i am blogging but i will post here too. got some new workouts to share and hope i can get some feedback or help someone else. kassia ldy_solana's fitness blogldy_solana's domainScouting for All Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don¢t want to impress people they don¢t like.-Will