RemedySpot.com

OT Finally went to the doctor today!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well I was right, I have a sinus infection (sinutitis.) The good news is that I don't have an ear infection, just some fluid in my right ear. BUT the Dr. said that I almost have bronchitis. I thought that my cough and how my chest felt was the beginnings of bronchitis, guess I was right about that too. I've been taking Robitussin Cough & Cold Cf for a little over a week and have been cleaning my sinuses with warm salt water for 2 weeks but since I was still very congested with yellow goo in there I thought that I had better go to the Dr. He gave me a Z pac, I've taken that before and it made me sick and didn't work! I hope that it works this time, otherwise I will be calling him back on Tuesday/Wednesday. I hope I'm feeling better so that I can start exercising again. My heel spur finally stopped hurting and I have some new Firms that I wanted to try. The only exercise I've been doing is bowling....volleyball and swimming is out until I'm well. Swimming could make my sinus infection worse and volleyball would make me cough too much and I don't need that!Anyway, I'm off to bed, Jen