RemedySpot.com

An early workout!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

So, two nights ago my oldest son was sick in bed inthe middle of the night. He vomited 5 times in like a 2-hour span. He slept in yesterday and woke up fine afterwards and was fine all day. This morning at 4:30 I was woke up by Bryar throwing up in bed (middle son)...UGH... He threw up and was barely awake and went right back to sleep. I decided I had better try to get a workout in now because I knew it would be rough to get one in when he was awake officially.

Anyway, I did Iron Core, volume 1. I really do like this workout. I'm really making some progress with the kettlebells. I was doing some one-arm swings with the 35 lb one today :) Afterwards, since Bryar was still sleeping and I had some time, I put Steve Cotter's encyclopedia in to try TGU. I love them, and I think I have it :) Of course, I will need practice to get " good " at them, but I am able to do them - YAY! I used my 5lb Firm kettlebell today. It worked perfectly. I was able to spend 20 minutes practicing them before Bry woke up again...

Anyway, I burned 439 calories with the iron core, and then an additional 115 practicing the TGU's.Yesterday, I did PUB. I found the bicep work to not be quite as killer as it normally is. I sufferreed through eaach and every rep with Cathe and crew...ouch.. Biceps and chest kill me on that workout. I have a lot of DOMS today from it. I missed that workout though, I hadn't done it in awhile. I burned 353 calories with it yesterday.. Oh, and I was able to do my workout when Kaysar took a nap. The older boys played perfectly fine. I was in the middle of making x-mas tree ornaments when I forced myself to stop and get it in :) Those ornaments only took me about 17 hours to do (or so it felt like). I made three different kinds though (9 ornaments in total). And I discovered I don't have to be so guilty for not going crafty things with my boys because they had little to no interest! They only wanted the finished project...

Okay, I'm rambling. Enjoy your Tuesdays everyone! I'm sitting here with my comfy new shirt on as my 'reward' and hoping Bryar's illness leaves as fast as Sawyer's did..........Darcy

Darcy Ledman wrote:

> So, two nights ago my oldest son was sick in bed inthe middle of the

> night.

oh no! both bryar and sawyer throwing up? ugh, thats rough

darcy :(

geeze you are so good to get your workouts done while juggling

everything with the kids.

>Those ornaments only took me

> about 17 hours to do (or so it felt like).

LOL! ok, we need to make a deal. ill do the outdoor lights on

both of our houses, and you make all of our xmas tree decos...heehee.

:*carolyn.

LOL, that sounds like a deal to me! :)Yes, they were both sick, but luckily it only lasted ONE night. But now here I sit not feeling right.. UGH.. The crappy part is that it COULD be mastitus too (which would be much worse). I'm not really sick, sick, but my stomache kind of hurts, and my head is on the verge of " hurting " , if that makes sense..grrr..

My crazy husband just took off for flipping OKLAHOMA to buy a truck. He has been obsessing about wanting a new truck (different)... So he's driving 12 hours (one way) to probably get one. Aye..aye..aye..

DarcyOn Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 9:48 PM, Festival City Concrete/ & Carolyn Visser wrote:

Darcy Ledman wrote:

> So, two nights ago my oldest son was sick in bed inthe middle of the

> night.

oh no! both bryar and sawyer throwing up? ugh, thats rough

darcy :(

geeze you are so good to get your workouts done while juggling

everything with the kids.

>Those ornaments only took me

> about 17 hours to do (or so it felt like).

LOL! ok, we need to make a deal. ill do the outdoor lights on

both of our houses, and you make all of our xmas tree decos...heehee.

:*carolyn.