RemedySpot.com

Bright spot - trade!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,

okay, the bright spot in my mess up with the Core Fusion Pilates Plus workout is that I got a trade going for the Fitness Fix Intermediate workout that I was looking for! WOO HOO! :)

That one should be much more therapeutic and suited to my back injuries!Donna

nice!! i heard that the creator of those fitness fix dvds did them as a way to still workout but to do so around her injuries so that is a major plus. somebody who has been there done that! ldy_solana's fitness blogldy_solana's domainScouting for All Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don¢t

want to impress people they don¢t like.-Will Subject: Bright spot - trade!To: exercisevideos , FitFirmies , "fitnbusy moms" <fitnbusymoms >Date: Wednesday, December 17, 2008, 6:45 AM

Hi,

okay, the bright spot in my mess up with the Core Fusion Pilates Plus workout is that I got a trade going for the Fitness Fix Intermediate workout that I was looking for! WOO HOO! :)

Glad to hear it, Donna! Enjoy your new workout when you get it!

Bright spot - trade!

Hi,