RemedySpot.com

Answers & Signs Revisited...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I hope it would be ok to "toy" with these words just a bit. Not to change them whatsoever, it's too good like it is...but my mind wonders into all the places I've found it goes...I am simply "envoking" the space between the words with my own experience of them.

The ReWork Edition / The Original Below It.

Answers and Signs

For tonight

just this one time, let the answers flow through,

Just let my hand write...

everything that would bring understanding,

That's all that I ask:

Just once, that's All I Want !

Sometimes I feel like a failure,

wondering if I'm getting any closer to the truth,

somehow, someway, I'm trying on, and

wearing a mask.

I think of these things when I'm in the shower

alone, and with my many thoughts -

reading my posted list of daily affirmations...

looking for the changes, I've been told would come.

What is This I'm Becoming, I question my very soul -

This world around me has gone cold.

And I feel the need, the draw, to find the heat for it's warming.

Experience itself has brought more questions...

As if I were sub-dividing the Whole.

Each piece and part I've been reviewing -

How will I feel when I get old?

Where's my future self Now?

What will I have seen?

Wouldn't my future self step back and tell ?

Who will I have known?

And what did I learn from each of them ?

I look at grandparents for advice -

and ask -"What were the questions YOU asked",

We would expect that they have grown -

their questioning bringing closer to the light,

with all the years they've lived perhaps their years have shown

the clues, the possibilities, something giving

them a meaningful life -

something very special,

equipping their minds with gifts gived

- the experience of what "it's" like;

a crown, and a throne.

The only price is deterioration

of what they thought they were in the experience

of body and mind.

A gain of questions, confusion -

What are the answers, we plead,

Maybe they've stopped the search for answers,

but maybe I've stopped searching too for

something thats not there to find.

I'm looking at this all wrong.

What other way can I look at it ?

Answers aren't found by routine affirmations,

or from scribes and

prophets and geniuses who tell and say.

It's made of faith and love

and found in the vibrational response

and all that is right.

Someone must be guiding from above.

"I Know - I Know......"Within";

with urges and kisses,

- showing me the answers right there...

and daily I really am aware

of my own future self - the higher one giving -

that the answers are in the signs

and I become aware that these signs,

that are placed with extreme care,

carefully measured ANSWERS placed

in a parallel reality -

for safe keeping and my awareness,

lying in the veil like drawn lines...

....so these answers I seek from the outside

all come from "my present reality" - but then

I will never then be content.

We decide on what reality...

We all have our own to taste.

I'm beginning to taste a bit of heaven,

So I will listen to the voices

of my higher self within,

and enjoy the kisses

from my souls very essence, I am;

while experiencing the signs sent

as the answers from the one true source,

knowing that it's all okay.

I can choose,

I don't always have to struggle and fight

re-experiencing old questions ask out there

for answer after answer,

of the questions with no power to go,

experience after experience

redoing and doing all over,

to make it all right.

The grandparents understand

the thinking of the outer way,

that in this world,

this reality of theirs,

all things eventually come to an end.

So bring on the signs

and cast them all about -

Come on, as many as you can send

I will read them - now comprehending -

It's a solid faith

of the flowing from within,

that becomes a friend -

finding myself that was hiding

in the dark of this place,

came the new reality of being, that which did not want to be,

where pain sometimes feels good,

where we learned to ignore,

if you endure enough of it

we wanted absolutely, No More.

It most rightfully should...

become our new reality...

Well what then do we teach our children?

The new way your thinking is clear...

What do we express to our peers?

That we don't have to seek out "elders".

I'll teach them that to find their answers,

they need only look deep within, eliminating the darkness,

they need to face their fears.

All are unique

and asking all their questions -

All walk their path of darkness and grace.

We hear the calling bubble up from within,

It's up to us to listen,

to pay attention,

to lift up our face,

and see our future selves are us, full of love,

and be the answers we seek.

My love to you all! And may you all be blessed with answers and signs.

Signs - Signs - Everywhere............Signs.

And for the, Original....

Answers and Signs

For tonight

Just let my hand write.

That's all that I ask:

Sometimes I feel like a failure

wearing a mask.

I think of these things when I'm in the shower

reading my posted list of daily affirmations.

This world around me has gone cold.

Experience itself has brought more questions.

How will I feel when I get old?

What will I have seen?

Who will I have known?

I look at grandparents for advice

We would expect that they have grown

with all the years they've lived perhaps their years have shown

them a meaningful life

equipping their minds with gifts gived

a crown, and a throne.

The only price is deterioration

of body and mind.

A gain of questions, confusion

Maybe they've stopped the search for answers

something thats not there to find.

I'm looking at this all wrong.

Answers aren't found by routine affirmations,

prophets and geniuses who tell and say.

It's made of faith and love

and all that is right.

Someone must be guiding from above.

with urges and kisses

and daily I really am aware

that the answers are in the signs

that are placed with extreme care

in a parallel reality

lying in the veil like drawn lines

so these answers I seek from the outside

I will never then be content.

We all have our own to taste.

So I will listen to the voices

and enjoy the kisses

while experiencing the signs sent

knowing that it's all okay.

I don't always have to struggle and fight

for answer after answer,

experience after experience

to make it all right.

The grandparents understand

that in this world

all things eventually come to an end.

So bring on the signs

Come on, as many as you can send

It's a solid faith

that becomes a friend

in the dark of this place

where pain sometimes feels good

if you endure enough of it

It most rightfully should.

Well what then do we teach our children?

What do we express to our peers?

I'll teach them that to find their answers

they need to face their fears.

All are unique

All walk their path of darkness and grace.

It's up to us to listen,

to lift up our face,

and be the answers we seek.

My love to you all! And may you all be blessed with answers and signs.

Guest guest

I always like to read your reworking edits . You have a very analytical mind, and can shed light in dark places because of it. Plus it's eyeopening to me to see how you interpreted the poem. I think every writer appreciates an outside perspective. I'm sure that you do as well. Signs, signs everywhere......signs to you, Stefanie >> > I hope it would be ok to "toy" with these words just a bit. Not to> change them whatsoever, it's too good like it is...but my mind wonders> into all the places I've found it goes...I am simply "envoking" the> space between the words with my own experience of them.> > The ReWork Edition / The Original Below It.> > > > Answers and Signs> > > > For tonight> > just this one time, let the answers flow through,> > Just let my hand write...> > everything that would bring understanding,> > That's all that I ask:> > Just once, that's All I Want !> > > > Sometimes I feel like a failure,> > wondering if I'm getting any closer to the truth,> > somehow, someway, I'm trying on, and> > wearing a mask.> > > > I think of these things when I'm in the shower> > alone, and with my many thoughts -> > reading my posted list of daily affirmations...> > looking for the changes, I've been told would come.> > > > What is This I'm Becoming, I question my very soul -> > > > This world around me has gone cold.> > And I feel the need, the draw, to find the heat for it's warming.> > > > Experience itself has brought more questions...> > As if I were sub-dividing the Whole.> > > > Each piece and part I've been reviewing -> > > > How will I feel when I get old?> > Where's my future self Now?> > > > What will I have seen?> > Wouldn't my future self step back and tell ?> > > > Who will I have known?> > And what did I learn from each of them ?> > > > I look at grandparents for advice -> > and ask -"What were the questions YOU asked",> > > > We would expect that they have grown -> > their questioning bringing closer to the light,> > with all the years they've lived perhaps their years have shown> > the clues, the possibilities, something giving> > them a meaningful life -> > something very special,> > equipping their minds with gifts gived> > - the experience of what "it's" like;> > a crown, and a throne.> > > > The only price is deterioration> > of what they thought they were in the experience> > of body and mind.> > > > A gain of questions, confusion -> > What are the answers, we plead,> > > > Maybe they've stopped the search for answers,> > but maybe I've stopped searching too for> > something thats not there to find.> > > > I'm looking at this all wrong.> > What other way can I look at it ?> > > > Answers aren't found by routine affirmations,> > or from scribes and> > prophets and geniuses who tell and say.> > > > It's made of faith and love> > and found in the vibrational response> > and all that is right.> > > > Someone must be guiding from above.> > "I Know - I Know......"Within";> > with urges and kisses,> > - showing me the answers right there...> > and daily I really am aware> > of my own future self - the higher one giving -> > that the answers are in the signs> > and I become aware that these signs,> > that are placed with extreme care,> > carefully measured ANSWERS placed> > in a parallel reality -> > for safe keeping and my awareness,> > lying in the veil like drawn lines...> > > > ...so these answers I seek from the outside> > all come from "my present reality" - but then> > I will never then be content.> > > > We decide on what reality...> > We all have our own to taste.> > > > I'm beginning to taste a bit of heaven,> > So I will listen to the voices> > of my higher self within,> > and enjoy the kisses> > from my souls very essence, I am;> > while experiencing the signs sent> > as the answers from the one true source,> > knowing that it's all okay.> > > > I can choose,> > I don't always have to struggle and fight> > re-experiencing old questions ask out there> > for answer after answer,> > of the questions with no power to go,> > experience after experience> > redoing and doing all over,> > to make it all right.> > > > > > The grandparents understand> > the thinking of the outer way,> > that in this world,> > this reality of theirs,> > all things eventually come to an end.> > > > > > So bring on the signs> > and cast them all about -> > Come on, as many as you can send> > I will read them - now comprehending -> > It's a solid faith> > of the flowing from within,> > that becomes a friend -> > finding myself that was hiding> > in the dark of this place,> > came the new reality of being, that which did not want to be,> > where pain sometimes feels good,> > where we learned to ignore,> > if you endure enough of it> > we wanted absolutely, No More.> > > > It most rightfully should...> > become our new reality...> > > > Well what then do we teach our children?> > The new way your thinking is clear...> > > > What do we express to our peers?> > That we don't have to seek out "elders".> > > > I'll teach them that to find their answers,> > they need only look deep within, eliminating the darkness,> > they need to face their fears.> > > > All are unique> > and asking all their questions -> > All walk their path of darkness and grace.> > > > We hear the calling bubble up from within,> > It's up to us to listen,> > to pay attention,> > to lift up our face,> > and see our future selves are us, full of love,> > and be the answers we seek.> > > > > > > My love to you all! [:x] And may you all be blessed with answers and> signs.> > Signs - Signs - Everywhere............Signs.> > > > And for the, Original....> > > > Answers and Signs> > For tonight> > Just let my hand write.> > That's all that I ask:> > Sometimes I feel like a failure> > wearing a mask.> > I think of these things when I'm in the shower> > reading my posted list of daily affirmations.> > This world around me has gone cold.> > Experience itself has brought more questions.> > How will I feel when I get old?> > What will I have seen?> > Who will I have known?> > I look at grandparents for advice> > We would expect that they have grown> > with all the years they've lived perhaps their years have shown> > them a meaningful life> > equipping their minds with gifts gived> > a crown, and a throne.> > The only price is deterioration> > of body and mind.> > A gain of questions, confusion> > Maybe they've stopped the search for answers> > something thats not there to find.> > I'm looking at this all wrong.> > Answers aren't found by routine affirmations,> > prophets and geniuses who tell and say.> > It's made of faith and love> > and all that is right.> > Someone must be guiding from above.> > with urges and kisses> > and daily I really am aware> > that the answers are in the signs> > that are placed with extreme care> > in a parallel reality> > lying in the veil like drawn lines> > so these answers I seek from the outside> > I will never then be content.> > We all have our own to taste.> > So I will listen to the voices> > and enjoy the kisses> > while experiencing the signs sent> > knowing that it's all okay.> > I don't always have to struggle and fight> > for answer after answer,> > experience after experience> > to make it all right.> > The grandparents understand> > that in this world> > all things eventually come to an end.> > So bring on the signs> > Come on, as many as you can send> > It's a solid faith> > that becomes a friend> > in the dark of this place> > where pain sometimes feels good> > if you endure enough of it> > It most rightfully should.> > Well what then do we teach our children?> > What do we express to our peers?> > I'll teach them that to find their answers> > they need to face their fears.> > All are unique> > All walk their path of darkness and grace.> > It's up to us to listen,> > to lift up our face,> > and be the answers we seek.> > > > > My love to you all! [:x] And may you all be blessed with answers and> signs.>