RemedySpot.com

amino acids

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hi everyone, have had my sons amino acids tested in nov and again just before xmas. both tests have been rejected because his amino acids were all so low that the lab machine was unable to carry out the test. i am very worried about this and was wondering whether anyone could offer me some advice. we are not doing bio med very long so everything is very new to me. many thanks to everyone. patricia

hi everyone, have had my sons amino acids tested in nov and again just before xmas. both tests have been rejected because his amino acids were all so low that the lab machine was unable to carry out the test. i am very worried about this and was wondering whether anyone could offer me some advice. we are not doing bio med very long so everything is very new to me. many thanks to everyone. patricia

>>Was this blood or urine? Does he eat protein? Do you see a nutritionist?

Vianesse is a GFCF protien shake with a natural broad range of amino acids. Its made from Lactalbumin. Sam hates shakes so I just mix a scoop in a little water, shake and serve as one mouthful and then chase with filtered water. The nearest Sam gets to eating protien is yoghurt. On testing his levels were mostly low. Maybe the Vianesse would help improve his levels so you could at least see a test result and then they can make a customised formula supplement. Several nutritionists recommend Vianesse and use it to supplement diets in our kids but the customised formula would be the way to go if you can get a test level

www.GFCFShakes.com

Mandi x

hi mandi, thanks for reply. yes we are with jean and she says his diet is great. no blood in urine. has lots of ptotein, grains veg and has been gf/cf for 3 years. is now soya corn and yeast free. his recent snps show he has very poor methelation and an absence of gluathione. vit d also lacking too plus others. i an just so new to this and feel very overwhelmed by everything. thank you so much for advice and will see if this would be something we could try. best wishes patricia

>>>Do you use digestive enzymes? If he is eating protien what is happening to his amino's? Is this a blood test and they mean not enough blood?? Rather than not enough amino's? is great, she'll sort him out :)

Mandi x

hi mandi, thanks for reply. yes we are with jean and she says his diet is great. no blood in urine. has lots of ptotein, grains veg and has been gf/cf for 3 years. is now soya corn and yeast free. his recent snps show he has very poor methelation and an absence of gluathione. vit d also lacking too plus others. i an just so new to this and feel very overwhelmed by everything. thank you so much for advice and will see if this would be something we could try. best wishes patriciaMum231ASD@... wrote: In a message dated 15/01/2008 23:29:49 GMT Standard Time, wardshielsbtopenworld writes: hi everyone, have had my sons amino acids tested in nov and again just before xmas. both tests have been rejected because his amino acids were all so low that the lab machine was unable to carry out the test. i am very worried about this and was wondering whether anyone could offer me some advice. we are not doing bio med very long so everything is very new to me. many thanks to everyone. patricia >>Was this blood or urine? Does he eat protein? Do you see a nutritionist? Vianesse is a GFCF protien shake with a natural broad range of amino acids. Its made from

Lactalbumin. Sam hates shakes so I just mix a scoop in a little water, shake and serve as one mouthful and then chase with filtered water. The nearest Sam gets to eating protien is yoghurt. On testing his levels were mostly low. Maybe the Vianesse would help improve his levels so you could at least see a test result and then they can make a customised formula supplement. Several nutritionists recommend Vianesse and use it to supplement diets in our kids but the customised formula would be the way to go if you can get a test level www.GFCFShakes.com Mandi x

hi mandi, thank you again for e mail. the amino acids test was done via urine. we sent it off to iwdl in nov, but they asked us to repeat the test. we sent off another test the week before xmas, and they have said that the lab machine has rejected the test because his amino acids were so low. i got no results from the test. jean has said this has never happened before. no one seems to know why. jean has also assured me that my son is in good physical shape ,and his diet is good. he does have biogest, yeast aid and uva ursi for his gut. he also has nystatin too. however bio med for us has been very stressful. my son has not been doing well since we started and things really have never been so bad..my son is 7 years old and we have been doing a sonrise programe for the last 4 years. when we started my son had no speech and no language, in fact he barely noticed us at all. i am very happy to say that presently my son is talking, reading, spelling, writing, actually he is

pretty amazing. he is doing lots of academic work and academically is doing great. social skills are his biggest challenge and slowly these are getting better. he has always slept well, has always been quiet, gentle and has always co operated with everyone. no tantrums, always happy. last year he began to have lots of loose yellow stools.this was first time he had a problem with bms. on the advice of my sonrise teacher i went to jean and in sept we began treating his gut. his tests showed he had yeast, strep and kiebsiella. his bloods were good overall but he was low in iron. he also does not break down carbs, fats or proteins and lacks bile.since we started treating his gut for bugs etc,he has really changed. he has become mega controlling, screaming,goes ballistic when we talk or ask him questions. has developed quite a few sensory issues too. bascially he has had a die off that has lasted several months. for the last 2 weeks he is off all supps and all gut

supps. we are slowly adding back supps one by one but not gut supps. he is doing better off the gut treatement and things have improved. it seems that he cannot handle the herbal treatements. nystatin i believe helped with yeast. i am waiting to redo stool and urine to see what shows up. at the moment stools are fine and he is happier with most things taken out. things are being stired up at the moment for him and he cannot cope. i mentioned briefly that his snps results reveal that he has problems detoxing. so maybe anything that causes him to detox is way to traumatic for him. i have had to take out magnesium because it was too much just now. i know jean will get to the bottom of it all i just find the whole experience of biomed overwhelming. thank you mandi for responding to me i really appreciate. im sorry my e mail was so long, i fell much better for having wrote it. warm wishes

patricia. Mum231ASD@... wrote: In a message dated 16/01/2008 11:49:18 GMT Standard Time, wardshielsbtopenworld writes: hi mandi, thanks for reply. yes we are with jean and she says his diet is great. no blood in urine. has lots of ptotein, grains veg and has been gf/cf for 3 years. is now soya corn and yeast free. his recent snps

show he has very poor methelation and an absence of gluathione. vit d also lacking too plus others. i an just so new to this and feel very overwhelmed by everything. thank you so much for advice and will see if this would be something we could try. best wishes patricia >>>Do you use digestive enzymes? If he is eating protien what is happening to his amino's? Is this a blood test and they mean not enough blood?? Rather than not enough amino's? is great, she'll sort him out :) Mandi x