RemedySpot.com

1o minute solution yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

this morning was yoga but i wasn't sure what to do. so i pulled out 10 minute solution yoga.

the dvd is programmable so you can do one,two or all of the segments in

any order you want. i went with a 30 min workout and it really mixed it

up so you don't get bored with the same thing for 30 minutes but also

made it so you got alot done in those 30 minutes. i did the

basics-which is nothing more then 10 minutes of sun salutation rounds

done at a moderate pace. may be to fast for beginners to exercise or

even yoga but not fast paced to make it power/ashtanga yoga. and main

focus is on breathe with movements. the next segment was abs. it uses

some traditional yoga moves that are great for abs but also adds in

some pulsing to actually activate abs. i am not sure if this was yoga

or pilates inspired but it worked! lastly i did the stretch/flexiblity

segment which of couse had some yoga stretching to relax it all. an

energizing yet relaxing session in 30 minutes. no excuses not to get

it done!!!

ldy_solana's fitness blogldy_solana's domainScouting for All Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don¢t want to impress people they don¢t like.-Will

Good going Kassia!

When I first started using this video, the basics workout was too much for me! I don't think this is very good for beginners (I was still pretty new to yoga then). I wasn't used to sun salutations and it just moved too fast. Now I like it a lot. The rest are good too.

Once again, good going for you!

1o minute solution yoga

this morning was yoga but i wasn't sure what to do. so i pulled out 10 minute solution yoga. the dvd is programmable so you can do one,two or all of the segments in any order you want. i went with a 30 min workout and it really mixed it up so you don't get bored with the same thing for 30 minutes but also made it so you got alot done in those 30 minutes. i did the basics-which is nothing more then 10 minutes of sun salutation rounds done at a moderate pace. may be to fast for beginners to exercise or even yoga but not fast paced to make it power/ashtanga yoga. and main focus is on breathe with movements. the next segment was abs. it uses some traditional yoga moves that are great for abs but also adds in some pulsing to actually activate abs. i am not sure if this was yoga or pilates inspired but it worked! lastly i did the stretch/flexiblity segment which of couse had some yoga stretching to relax it all. an energizing yet relaxing session in 30 minutes. no excuses not to get it done!!!

ldy_solana's fitness blogldy_solana's domainScouting for All Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don¢t want to impress people they don¢t like.

-Will