RemedySpot.com

Re: bowel problems

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks for responses. Are there any risks to using oxypowder? Have any children regressed on it? This is a slow/low dose kid and very sensitive.

Do the laxatives prescribed by paeds contain gluten?

I have taken it as well and it gives me horrible reflux and I can only assume that it does the same to who also has reflux. Otherwise it's great!> Darla

Hi Darla,

It is interesting what you have experienced with Oxypowder - about the reflux. It got me wondering about whether this is also excerbating the reflux over here too. I wonder if anyone else has had this effect?!

emily

>> > Hi ,> Our doesn't do well on oxypowder on the day that I give it to him and > the few days following but then he seems to feel much better. I have taken it > as well and it gives me horrible reflux and I can only assume that it does > the same to who also has reflux. Otherwise it's great!> Darla> > > > > > > Thanks for responses. Are there any risks to using oxypowder? Have any > children regressed on it? This is a slow/low dose kid and very sensitive. > Do the laxatives prescribed by paeds contain gluten?> >

FWIW, I love oxypowder its the best thing since sliced bread and dont know where we would be without it. We now use Movicol and oxypowder for clearouts and I think its much better. Movicol alone was a complete waste of time for us and many I know.

Luv Caroline

xx