RemedySpot.com

Re: Wednesday Get Moving: Walking for Weight Loss (Madeline )

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hi nancy! great review.... i agree that 'get moving' is more

strenuous than leslie sansone's walking workouts and has a much

lower yawn factor than leslie's workouts as well. since you could

do the more advanced modifications in this one, i think that it is

time you gave michelle dozois' 'walk your way slim' a try! (which

is really not a walking workout... it is floor aerobics which you

can certainly do... but it will give you more of a challenge at the

intermediate level).

:*carolyn.

Hi Carolyn,

Thanks! I think you hit the nail on the head with the "yawn factor" comment. When I previewed it I was sure this would have too much of that but it didn't. I'll try the Dozois workout soon. I've done a few older workouts with her and I like her a lot. The words "floor aerobics" scare me a bit but if you think I could follow it then I could at least try! ;-) Thanks for the recommendation and vote of confidence!

P.S. I didn't realize I actually have the Dozois workout until I looked for it on collage and saw the cover! I got it from a $1 store over the summer and haven't done it yet! Will soon though!

Re: Wednesday Get Moving: Walking for Weight Loss (Madeline )

hi nancy! great review.... i agree that 'get moving' is more strenuous than leslie sansone's walking workouts and has a much lower yawn factor than leslie's workouts as well. since you could do the more advanced modifications in this one, i think that it is time you gave michelle dozois' 'walk your way slim' a try! (which is really not a walking workout... it is floor aerobics which you can certainly do... but it will give you more of a challenge at the intermediate level).:*carolyn.

i don't know if she still does but madeline also choreographs kathy smiths workout. i noticed it on the older workouts but i the newer ones i am not sure. at one point madeline had another cheesy set of videos that has a toning,abs, and cardio workout. i had it as part of this 10 best workouts set. i did enjoy it from time to time. she herself was a good lead. netflix still hasn't got her gaiam stretch video yet, i do want to try that. kassia ldy_solana's domain Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don’t want to impress people they don’t like.-Will

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.