RemedySpot.com

Re: P90 cardio again

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Congratulations, on that 4 year milestone! :)

Hugs,

Donna

--- nancydewolf wrote:

> (I have a good bit of time after my 6 month checkup

> with my oncologist in the morning, next month makes

> me 4 years of survivorship). My heart rate really

> gets up there for some of P90 sweat 1-2 but I'm not

> tired when I'm done so I might be able to add this

> on, we'll see. Same with circuit, swap out another

> strength video, possibly one of Tony's Power Half

> Hour videos or two of them (though when you all did

> that PHH rotation and I got the videos at the end of

> it there was no way I could do two of most of those

> back to back at that time, it will be interesting to

> see if I can now).

>

> Tomorrow's my last day of my first 90 week (sculpt

> again). Sunday I'm planning for a good stretch.

>

>

>

>

>

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Thanks so much Donna!

Congratulations, on that 4 year milestone! :)Hugs,Donna--- nancydewolf <nancydewolfsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote:> (I have a good bit of time after my 6 month checkup> with my oncologist in the morning, next month makes> me 4 years of survivorship). My heart rate really> gets up there for some of P90 sweat 1-2 but I'm not> tired when I'm done so I might be able to add this> on, we'll see. Same with circuit, swap out another> strength video, possibly one of Tony's Power Half> Hour videos or two of them (though when you all did> that PHH rotation and I got the videos at the end of> it there was no way I could do two of most of those> back to back at that time, it will be interesting to> see if I can now).> > Tomorrow's my last day of my first 90 week (sculpt> again). Sunday I'm planning for a good stretch.> > > > > > __________________________________________________________Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Great job ! I'm planning to keep alternating SI6 with P90 until the rotations are done or until I want to pull my hair out, which ever comes first LOL Congrats on being a 4 year survivor! Keep that up too! Jen nancydewolf wrote: Got my HRM recording this time! I guess I forgot to tell it to go last time (this time I also found the manual and brought it to my workout room with me). I don't have my stats with me, they're written down on a piece of paper somewhere... I sound horribly disorganized and right now I feel it. I'm not usually this bad but we're in transition from Christmas to normal and everything is FAR from normal right now! Anyway, I ignored the alarm this time and just continued to work out at whatever level felt right for me. I know my HR went up to 96% of max at the highest which I found interesting. I also remember that I burned 208 calories which is just 5 more than last time and I felt like I worked harder this time. That was a little

annoying but it is the same video so I can't expect that much difference I guess (I didn't work out very differently either, just a little). I stayed up with Tony and the kids' pace on all the exercises this time without needing to come down in intensity except with the jumping jacks; those I did with my arms only going up half way and not all the way over my head, that's something I'll work on doing (just gets too hard to keep going when I do those like that). His ab100 at the end of this workout (after the stretch) is getting easier but is not easy yet. I'm going to preview the 3-4 cardio and sculpt videos this weekend and will consider moving up to them next week or the week after. I think I'm also going to substitute something else once a week, like doing a different cardio on a cardio day. I got Get Moving: Walking for Weight Loss (Madeline ) from netflix

yesterday and I really want to try it out soon so either I'll add it on to Cardio Sweat on Monday or maybe I'll do both (I have a good bit of time after my 6 month checkup with my oncologist in the morning, next month makes me 4 years of survivorship). My heart rate really gets up there for some of P90 sweat 1-2 but I'm not tired when I'm done so I might be able to add this on, we'll see. Same with circuit, swap out another strength video, possibly one of Tony's Power Half Hour videos or two of them (though when you all did that PHH rotation and I got the videos at the end of it there was no way I could do two of most of those back to back at that time, it will be interesting to see if I can now). Tomorrow's my last day of my first 90 week (sculpt again). Sunday I'm planning for a good stretch.

Thanks on both counts Jen!

I'm already bored with the same 2 workouts so many times in one week. Not sure how effective they will be for me either so I need to shake things up a bit, at least for the sake of avoiding boredom. Good luck keeping up with both and avoiding boredom yourself!

Great job ! I'm planning to keep alternating SI6 with P90 until the rotations are done or until I want to pull my hair out, which ever comes first LOL

Congrats on being a 4 year survivor! Keep that up too!

Jen

nancydewolf <nancydewolfsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote:

Got my HRM recording this time! I guess I forgot to tell it to go last time (this time I also found the manual and brought it to my workout room with me). I don't have my stats with me, they're written down on a piece of paper somewhere... I sound horribly disorganized and right now I feel it. I'm not usually this bad but we're in transition from Christmas to normal and everything is FAR from normal right now! Anyway, I ignored the alarm this time and just continued to work out at whatever level felt right for me. I know my HR went up to 96% of max at the highest which I found interesting. I also remember that I burned 208 calories which is just 5 more than last time and I felt like I worked harder this time. That was a little annoying but it is the same video so I can't expect that much difference I guess (I didn't work out very differently either, just a little). I stayed up with Tony and the kids' pace on all the exercises this time without needing to come down in intensity except with the jumping jacks; those I did with my arms only going up half way and not all the way over my head, that's something I'll work on doing (just gets too hard to keep going when I do those like that). His ab100 at the end of this workout (after the stretch) is getting easier but is not easy yet. I'm going to preview the 3-4 cardio and sculpt videos this weekend and will consider moving up to them next week or the week after.

I think I'm also going to substitute something else once a week, like doing a different cardio on a cardio day. I got Get Moving: Walking for Weight Loss (Madeline ) from netflix yesterday and I really want to try it out soon so either I'll add it on to Cardio Sweat on Monday or maybe I'll do both (I have a good bit of time after my 6 month checkup with my oncologist in the morning, next month makes me 4 years of survivorship). My heart rate really gets up there for some of P90 sweat 1-2 but I'm not tired when I'm done so I might be able to add this on, we'll see. Same with circuit, swap out another strength video, possibly one of Tony's Power Half Hour videos or two of them (though when you all did that PHH rotation and I got the videos at the end of it there was no way I could do two of most of those back to back at that time, it will be interesting to see if I can now).

Tomorrow's my last day of my first 90 week (sculpt again). Sunday I'm planning for a good stretch.