RemedySpot.com

Re: WATP and Belly Dance for Beginners - a grouchy morning

Rate this topic

Guest guest

PMS made for a grouchy set of workouts this morning.

I hear you on the PMS, I'm feeling it too. Feel lucky, you don't have a 5 year old and a husband at home 24+7. My hubby is off until the 14th of this month. I love him to death, but am counting down the days. :)))

I'm glad you got a workout in, it will help with the PMS your feeling.

~**~~**~Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Oh Gawd if I lived with people during PMS I think I'd have to go into a car, roll up the windows, and scream at the top of my lungs a couple of times a day. Take it easy..

I hate them too, . And get this - we have these

monthly " status " meetings which are just a giant waste

of time!

Donna

--- Pink Pussycat

wrote:

> I have my year end review today. I just hate

> these, even when they are good.

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

GREAT JOB ! Jen Pink Pussycat wrote: PMS made for a grouchy set of workouts this morning. I started out with Walk Away the Pounds, Deluxe Edition, Walk for Weight Loss. After 40 minutes, or around 2.5 miles, I was bored and wanted to move on. was delightful, and the campiness of the workout made me smile. She comes home and finds a fat, sleeping husband on the couch and she throws him off so she can start her walking workout in her living room, which is of course a set and very fake. There is an octagonal window with changing outside scenery – at one point there is even a lightning storm! After the first half mile her neighbors come over and walk with , a man named Don, a woman named Rose who lost 30 lbs from WATP, and one other woman. Outfits all dated and funny :) I used 2 lb handweights to add intensity and I added some umph

to the lower body steps in places. It was what I wanted, but somehow I didn't find it fulfilling. I popped in Fitness Essentials' Belly Dance for Beginners, which, like Urban Belly Dance, was taught by with Corey and Darla in back and to the sides of her. While this one had fewer moves and was supposedly easier, it was harder for me than Urban Bellydancing, mostly because it was hard to find the beat in the music and I'm not sure they were on the beat. It made me pissy. After 20 minutes II put it away. By the time I got to Yoga for Inflexible People and putting up with the crappy production glitches in it I decided I would have to do yoga tonite when I was in a better mood . Well, I got an hour's worth in at any rate, I got

more of a workout with than . The weekend is almost here! I have my year end review today. I just hate these, even when they are good.