RemedySpot.com

Lower Body/Abs with Cathe

Rate this topic

Guest guest

good morning folks,i can't thank carolyn enough for scoring me the other dvds in body blast series from cathe. i am on a slo-mo kick for splits this week but i decided to abandon the slo-mo legs today and do timesaver's #5 workout which is lower body and abs in 48 min. these are segments mostly from legs and glutes with the squats from step,jump,pump as well as the abs from this workout. there is one segment of extra footage only on this dvd with the kickbutt lunges/one legged squats. the kickbutt lunges i am familiar with doing mindy's workouts. this is where you do a forward lunge but instead of coming back to starting position you use that forward leg to kick your glutes. she followed that with the one legged squat then does the other side. the abs segment was killer and i am not sure why. it could be b/c i was tired and was using my abs during the weight work(engage to protect that back) could be the sequencing of the moves who knows but it was tough to do the

complete sets. this month will be splits so its mostly cathe and amy b/c their workouts are chaptered well enough to make up my splits. i can't believe i am making through these workouts after not working out for nearly a week and eating terribly. have a great onekassia ldy_solana's domain Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don’t want to impress people they don’t like.-Will

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.