RemedySpot.com

Yoga for Inflexible People

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Help! I went to Borders the other day and am hoping to go there again today or tomorrow. I saw two different Yoga for Inflexible People there, both from Body Wisdom. Please tell me which one is the best (who is the instructor, etc.)?

Thanks!

Thanks ! I just found both on amazon for cheaper than Borders so I'm just going to treat myself to them from there (along with yoga complete for weight loss I think).

Re: Yoga for Inflexible People

I don't know what to tell you! Look at the descriptions on the back and find the dates. Mine, the older one, has a wonderful practice and instructor, but there are big production glitches! I'm assuming the newer one is the same only more polished?

It's a wonderful dvd, but if you don't have Yoga Complete for Every Body by Body Wisdom, get that one first! It's the very best of them all, and I have like 5 different ones!

I have YCFWL too, and it's nice! YCFE is the best one imo though. Power Yoga Complete For Every Body is also very good, with as the model and a woman's southern accent voice over Yoga Complete for Athletes has a LOT of options, also with as the model and a woman's southern accent voice over. It's more difficult than the others. Yoga for Inflexible People is marvelous, just really bad production wise. Like you'll do the right side then for the left side they continue talking as if you're on teh right side and it doesn't match the movements you see on the screen. Bottom line: Do what the person is doing on the screen, don't listen to the verbal cues for the second side. nancydewolf

wrote: Thanks ! I just found both on amazon for cheaper than Borders so I'm just going to treat myself to them from there (along with yoga complete for weight loss I think). Re: Yoga for Inflexible People I don't know what to tell you! Look at the descriptions on the back and find the dates. Mine, the older one, has a wonderful practice and instructor, but there are big production glitches! I'm assuming the newer one is the same only more polished? It's a wonderful dvd, but if you don't have Yoga Complete for Every Body by Body Wisdom, get that one first! It's the very best of them all, and I have like 5 different ones!

Thanks !

Re: Yoga for Inflexible People

I don't know what to tell you! Look at the descriptions on the back and find the dates. Mine, the older one, has a wonderful practice and instructor, but there are big production glitches! I'm assuming the newer one is the same only more polished?

It's a wonderful dvd, but if you don't have Yoga Complete for Every Body by Body Wisdom, get that one first! It's the very best of them all, and I have like 5 different ones!