RemedySpot.com

Kathy - Can I whine, or I hate when I'm a moron

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Kathy,

Please don't feel bad - it is my fault as I did something that I should have known was not good for me. This ab work is in the Bar Method/Lotte workouts and it hurt my back to do it w/ those workouts - I'm not sure what made me think it would be okay to do it w/ these. The upper body and lower body sections were not a problem for me and I should have used better judgment and skipped the ab work on these. On the bright spot, I got a trade for something I had really wanted.

Also, the clip on Collage only shows some Pilates moves for abs, so it was a little misleading. If I had seen some of the other stuff, I probably wouldn't even have purchased it!

I ordered the other Exhale workout and plan to get rid of that one as soon as it arrives. I just have to not even tempt myself to try this stuff - it isn't good for me at all.

Take care and please don't feel bad - what works for one of us doesn't always work for all of us and we all have to be responsible for doing only what is safe for ourselves.

Take care!Donna

Hi,

I must whine - I'm soooo mad at myself for doing that stupid ab work on that Exhale Core Fusion Pilates workout - it totally *)*()$%#%-up my back. I'm sooooooooo mad that I did this to myself, I really SHOULD know better. GRRR! My back is still so sore and stiff today - in my mid to lower back. UGH! Why do I do these things to myself? I couldn't even do a gentle Pilates workout today due to the pain, but I did walk on the TM gently for 2 miles. That seemed to help. I stretched a little, and when I can today, I'll use the heating pad. I have a chiro appointment scheduled for this afternoon and I'm hoping that he can help loosen up this mess that I created (he's gonna be mad at me, too, when I explain this one to him!) UGH!!!

Okay, time to move on - now that I got that off my chest. Looking on the bright spot, this is the push I think I needed to get rid of the other workouts in my collection that don't agree with me - I'm even going to get rid of T-Tapp since it messed up my back when I tried to do it a few months ago. Thinking of letting some of my Amy Bento workouts go - her cardio is too fast paced and uncontrolled for me to feel safe doing it with my back. I should look at this as a cleansing experience! I'm going to try to get some trades going for some stuff that will be useful and helpful (eyeing up Classical Stretch workouts, the new Callanatics supposedly doesn't use the pelvic tuck, etc.).

Still mad at myself, but moving on......

Take care,Donna (p.s., I'm also mad at myself b/c I allowed this setback to cause me to dive into a vat of chocolate last night!)