RemedySpot.com

Re: Diflucan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My daughter Sofia has recently been prescribed this by Dr H. Has anyone's children had a negative reaction to this? We tried nystatin recently but Sofia reacted very badly to (stopped sleeping, started having potty accidents, sreaming, stimming etc) so I am really nervous about trying diflucan.

>>Hi Rabab

Yours daughters reaction to the Nystatin is very common with antifungals, when the yeasts die they release toxins flooding her system and it will make her feel bad to start with though she should feel and act markedly better than when she started after its over.

Have you ever used Activated Charcoal? It acts like a sponge and can help absorb and carry the toxins out, its indiscriminate so needs to be given at least an hour before or after other supps or it will soak then up too.

Are you low sugar with her diet? Does she get juice for drinks?

Mandi x

My daughter Sofia has recently been prescribed this by Dr H. Has anyone's children had a negative reaction to this? We tried nystatin recently but Sofia reacted very badly to (stopped sleeping, started having potty accidents, sreaming, stimming etc) so I am really nervous about trying diflucan.

>>Hi Rabab

Yours daughters reaction to the Nystatin is very common with antifungals, when the yeasts die they release toxins flooding her system and it will make her feel bad to start with though she should feel and act markedly better than when she started after its over.

Have you ever used Activated Charcoal? It acts like a sponge and can help absorb and carry the toxins out, its indiscriminate so needs to be given at least an hour before or after other supps or it will soak then up too.

Mandi x

We haven't seen an increase in negatives but then TOm is in the midst

of a pretty negative time behavouir wise so a bit hard to tell. We've

been taking it for 3 weeks.

>

>

> Hi

> My daughter Sofia has recently been prescribed this by Dr H. Has

anyone's children had a negative reaction to this? We tried nystatin

recently but Sofia reacted very badly to (stopped sleeping, started

having potty accidents, sreaming, stimming etc) so I am really nervous

about trying diflucan.

> Sorry if this question has been asked already - I've only recently

joined this forum.

> Thanks

> Rabab

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> _________________________________________________________________

> Get Hotmail on your mobile, text MSN to 63463!

> http://mobile.uk.msn.com/pc/mail.aspx

>

Where can I get the activated charcoal and what doseage do people give? I started the diflucan today so would like to start the charcoal asap.

>>You can get it in any health foood shop, Holland and Barrett type thing, activated charcoal is activated charcoal so no need for special brand, just make sures its activated. I would try one cap and see how she goes - its like black soot but has very little taste

Mandi x

Hi Mandi

We initially thought her reaction to nystatin was die off but it persisted for 5 weeks and we had to take her off the drug. Sofia is on GFCF diet - she has sugar (mainly via fruit) but very little (she eats very little generally) and does not like juice.

Where can I get the activated charcoal and what doseage do people give? I started the diflucan today so would like to start the charcoal asap.

Thanks

Rabab

To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe From: Mum231ASD@...Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 18:22:04 -0500Subject: Re: Diflucan

In a message dated 17/01/2008 22:48:32 GMT Standard Time, rabab_abedihotmail writes:

>>Hi Rabab

Mandi x

Sounds like? How many syllables? Guess and win prizes with Search Charades!