RemedySpot.com

Crunch Salsa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

morning, can't help it went for netflix again.played inny minny and wound up doing crunch cardio salsa. its an okay little workout, a little hard to keep up with her fast pace and just not having that kind of body to work the hips LOL. it wasn't really a sweat factor for me either. just a dance type of thing. but i must learn to keep my dancing to carmen, belly dancing and the basic hip hop with jen LOL. giselle led a good workout cued well and told you what names of the moves were so when she called it out you can go back to it without a problem. she does repeat the combos a few times its just hard to be the cordidnated with the funky arms and fast tap foot movements. i didn't do to bad though just didn't get that great of a cardio workout. it is a good dvd and others may find value in it but i see it as a dance video that can be a good added on workout but not my sole being of cardio. there really isn't anything else non-dance on their instant viewing so i should really hop back on my regular cardio kick b/c obviously from biggest loser cardio max i need to build up cardio endurance LOL. have a great one kassia ldy_solana's domain Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don’t want to impress people they don’t like.-Will

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.