Rate this topic

Guest guest

Donna, hang in there with your back. I know it’s

frustrating, but look at how far you’ve come since September. It’s

hard to plateau though, I know.

Have you tried looking for band books at your library? I

know that Tamilee had a book out, decades ago (I think!). Surely there

are more out there now...I know there’s a great book about the Swiss ball,

that shows something like a 100 different exercises using it, so perhaps there’s

a similar band book. Mind you, I don’t know what your local

public library is like...I do hope you find what you need.

[mailto:exercisevideos ] On Behalf Of Donna M-P

Thanks, ! Yes, I have come very far since September, I guess progress just gets slower as you get closer to your "goal" (like weightloss! LOL!) I will definately check out my library, I have some materials to return in the next few days, I'll bet that they have some DVDs as well that would use bands (I have some too - but I struggle w/ how to fit the workouts into what I'm already doing - I'll have to come up w/ a plan!)

Take care!

Donna

Subject: RE: [Exercise Videos resistance bandsTo: exercisevideos Date: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 11:46 AM

Donna, hang in there with your back. I know it¢s frustrating, but look at how far you¢ve come since September. It¢s hard to plateau though, I know.

Have you tried looking for band books at your library? I know that Tamilee had a book out, decades ago (I think!). Surely there are more out there now...I know there¢s a great book about the Swiss ball, that shows something like a 100 different exercises using it, so perhaps there¢s a similar band book. Mind you, I don¢t know what your local public library is like...I do hope you find what you need.

From: exercisevideos@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:exercisevid eosyahoogroups (DOT) com] On Behalf Of Donna M-P

Thanks, ! Yes, I have come very far since September, I guess progress just gets slower as you get closer to your "goal" (like weightloss! LOL!) I will definately check out my library, I have some materials to return in the next few days, I'll bet that they have some DVDs as well that would use bands (I have some too - but I struggle w/ how to fit the workouts into what I'm already doing - I'll have to come up w/ a plan!)

Take care!

Donna

Subject: RE: [Exercise Videos resistance bandsTo: exercisevideos Date: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 11:46 AM

Donna, hang in there with your back. I know it¢s frustrating, but look at how far you¢ve come since September. It¢s hard to plateau though, I know.

Have you tried looking for band books at your library? I know that Tamilee had a book out, decades ago (I think!). Surely there are more out there now...I know there¢s a great book about the Swiss ball, that shows something like a 100 different exercises using it, so perhaps there¢s a similar band book. Mind you, I don¢t know what your local public library is like...I do hope you find what you need.

From: exercisevideos@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:exercisevid eosyahoogroups (DOT) com] On Behalf Of Donna M-P