RemedySpot.com

Jen's adventure with Ramp It Up!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I've done Ramp It Up a few times before and I really liked it then. I did it again today and I still LIKE IT! I think that it's a great workout especially the squat and leg section. I was able to do all of the exercises. The only thing I did differently was that I leaned against a chair for the leg exercise because if I got on all fours I would KILL my hands and knees! I still got a GREAT workout. I was going to use leg wgts but I'm glad I didn't this time, maybe in a couple of weeks I will.....maybe NOT! The kickboxing was pretty good but I prefer the kickboxing in Sweat 1-2, I guess because the right leg kick Debbie does seems ackward to me. Anyway, I like it but not as much as Tony's kickboxing Guess what? I was able to do the yoga at the end of this workout but I think it was because it didn't go on FOREVER! Hey what is the "plough" in yoga? Please describe it to me. I really love upward dog, it feels so good for my back. GREAT NEWS - I noticed that my cheeks looked

thinner and I asked my mom if she thought the same thing and she said "yes." So looks like exercise is a good way to reduce cheek fat! LOL, now I need to reduce the other cheek fat!!! LMAO Jen