RemedySpot.com

Trying to keep up with things :)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Everyone, Wow! I've spent the whole day catching up on posts and messages that I haven't had time to get to in the last week. There's so much going on right now! Some things are very exciting, like Liane's post on Courageous Souls which I have only had time to skim over quickly, but earmarked for when I have more time as this is something that resonates strongly with me. I also read something years ago which supports the same findings, so there is a lot of exciting information I'm looking forward to reading. Thank you.I also feel very honoured to say hello to you Stefanie, and know you will moderate the group with love. Thank you for your energy. I want to let you all know that I read ALL the emails from everyone in the group (even if I can't quickly put my support in type) and I want you all to know that I am connecting energetically with each and every one of your messages and I am praying for everyone. I have been praying for the families of these beautiful blessed children. I have prayed for these beautiful little souls, and prayed for them to be safe, as I do now. I'm also praying for the souls of those who are ill enough to perpetrate such acts. I have been praying for your mum Mandy, (I know how important they are) and your friend Jeff, Liane. I am also praying for strength and peace for you Liane.I feel such strength in the collectiveness of our group. I feel a sense of unity with many of the beautiful energies here, and know that we can heal the darkness and imbalances in our world. We have made a start. We have come together. I started in my own back yard many years ago.......the leaves still get on top of me every now and then but I will usually only ever share from my own experience in life. I am ever working to balance and harmonise my own positive and negative energies, I am attuned to a higher level of vibration spiritually and emotionally, yet I'm constantly striving mentally against an upbringing of negative patterns and influences. I am a contradiction in terms. I constantly surprise myself! no joke!..lolI may have an opinion or two from time to time, (which I will always express and share as such) and that is simply what it is. My perception or opinion. I've wanted to thank everyone (FAR too many to name individually now!! lol) for all the interesting, inspiring, thought provoking, relevant, informative posts. I thoroughly enjoy reading them. Thank youTo everyone who is facing challenges of any kind at this time, (either physical, emotional, mental or spiritual) I am sending you all (including myself) the most divine golden white healing energy and love, and hope that your challenges soon become things of the past, as I know it will be for me also, before too long. I believe life in it's own way is inevitable. There can be no understanding of one thing without understanding its equal and opposite energy. We cannot know what up is unless we inevitably experience what down is. This is me all over. I go with the flow of who I am, what I feel and what I think at any given moment. Intuitively.My purest Love & Light to all you beautiful souls in our group. My journey thus far is greatly enriched for being a part of this amazing group, and I thank you all from the very bottom of my heart.Rhondie