RemedySpot.com

wanted to share what I just purchased

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi everyone,

I had to share my excitement. We went last night and I bought a new set of 210 lb dumb bells and the rack. They include 5's, 10's, 15's, 20's, 25's, and 30's

I'm a real cheap a$% but it was deal I couldn't pass up. I had been wanting a new set for a while now since my 15's and 20's were actually home made dumb bells that I bought at a garage sale for $4 about 10 years ago, did I ever tell you guys that? AND the fact that my 20's aren't even 20's, their 22's (didn't find this out until recently) So all this time I'd been thinking I was using 20's lol. The home made 15's were 15's, but they are so rounded that I couldn't hold them on each end like when doing a pullover. I had been wanting a new set with all matching weights for a very long time.

These weights are awesome. They look like the weights Cathe uses in her new workouts. I didn't get the tree weight stand, I went with just a regular 2 tier stand which I think I'll have easier access to my weights.

I gave $40 for the stand and $149 for ALL the weights. We went to 2 different stores. The first store is where they had the weights on sale, but decided to go to another store.

The guy at the second store wanted to know where I could get the weights for that cheap. We told him and he said he might have to take a trip there. He even got on his calculator and was figuring how cheap that was. He said that averaged out to be about 72 cents a pound. We thought it was a great deal also so we ended up going back and getting them. Good thing we did because the ones they had on display was all they had.

These weights will last me FOREVER and they look awesome just sitting there on the stand lol

Just wanted to share my happiness :)

~**~~**~Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.