RemedySpot.com

Sunday - Walk/Jog and Classical Stretch

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

Rought night last night - no one in my house could sleep!! Weird, huh? It started w/ DD - she was very wound up and was up at 12:30, 2, 3, etc. finally I slept in her bed and she fell asleep around 4 - I got up around 7 and worked out while everyone else slept in (DH is sick, so he's hacking up a lung and was up last night w/ that)

Anyway, not feeling overly energetic I went w/ a shorter - I did her Walk & Jog, which I didn't love when I first did it - but I have softened up on and enjoy her workouts a lot more these days. If you really go for it in terms of making your movements large and full range you can get a good workout during this one. In this one, alternates walking intervals with jogging intervals - it is quite similar to what she does in her Walk Slim series. She says at the end of this workout that it is equivalent to doing 2 1/2 miles - I'll take it! :)

Afterwards I did a 30 minute classical stretch from her "Express" DVD. I did the pool side workout that included standing stretches and floor exercises/stretches. It was very much like a condensed version of the Full Body Workout 2 that I did on Friday night. overall it felt good and my back felt looser.

Take care!

Donna