RemedySpot.com

Re: The bully and update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Wow - what great news JULIE GRIFFITHS wrote: Do you remember the problem I had with a school bully? The girl was kicking and hitting my daughter and making life miserable. Afraid that i would bring on the girl's wrath even further,I stayed quiet for a while and then on your recommendation I spoke to the

school director. He immediately yanked the bully and her accomplice out of class, yelled at them, made them cry... Fast forward...There continued to be some aggressive behaviour but in general things seemed to be going better. However there was something I began to wonder about. The girl has been over here on a weekly basis and it struck me that she had calmed down appreciably and was very sociable (she used to say she was going to kill everyone!) Two nights ago I planned to remark to the mum what a vast improvement the girl had made but she preempted me by saying that the girl had been on Omega 3 fatty acids and WHAT a DIFFERENCE it had made, better behaviour, no more opposition and her school perfomance had improved (she is dyslexic!) I had mentioned the fatty acids to the

mum but had noidea she had purchased some. So there we are.......my beloved fatty acids sigh....I wish I could put everyone on them!

Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.