RemedySpot.com

Satuday workout

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Okay, I decided to jump back in with both feet and see how much I could get done. I started off with Peak 10 Fitness Energy Building Aerobics. This is 34 minutes of very basic aerobics. Now I'm not a choreography person, but even I was bored with this one. I started doing my own improvisation and upped my intensity to make up for the basic steps. My stats were, 27 minutes in zone (thanks to my upping the intensity, not from the workout itself), avg. HR 127, 169 calories, 50% fat. I then finished up that tape with the Peak 10 Fitness Lower Body Sculpting. It was 25 minutes and they didn't touch a single weight. Very basic, so I added my own weights. I mean come on, who needs to hold on to a chair to do a lunge or a squat? Stats: 17:27 in zone, avg HR 119, 109 calories, 53% fat.

I took a break and then followed that up with Work It Off Cardio Sculpt with Dozois and York after working on some homework. This is one I found at Dollar General as a two pack. I want to say it was like $3.50 for both dvd's so if you have a Dollar General in your area you might want to pick it up. It was much better then the Peak 10. Basically it was 55 minutes of alternating between step aerobics and resistance. I would classify it as advanced step though, so if you have two left feet like me, you may do as I did and stumble through it. I didn't wear my HRM because I laid the strap down somewhere and didn't find it again until this morning, so no stats on this or the other videos.

Next was Step It Off 1, another Dollar General find with and . It was 52 minutes of step. They alternated between the two for lead and it was kinda weird in that it would just magically switch to the other person as the front exerciser. Again, advanced step.

After that was Step It Off 2, the other half of that $3.50 two pack. It was 43 minutes of the same.

I'm feeling so much better today after getting a workout in yesterday. Moving on to Cathe!

Tonya