RemedySpot.com

Re: Slim Series - Mix It Up - Debbie Siebers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I love Debbie's workouts. She doesn't mirror cue which can be irritating, but the workouts really are effective. Because I have been having so many issues with my feet, ankles and knees I am seriously considering purchasing her new rehabilitative workout to see if it will help.

--Kathy Calvin: I'm a genius, but I'm a misunderstood genius. Hobbes: What's misunderstood about you? Calvin: Nobody thinks I'm a genius

-------------- Original message --------------

Hi All, Sorry I've been away all week. Hope everyone in the US had a wonderful holiday and those in Canada had a great week as well!Well, Mix It Up is the only decent video workout I got in this week. Monday I took a rest day, as I was way low on sleep and just exhausted. Tuesday, I attempted UML (Upper middle lower) from P90 Masters and was not into it at all. I didn't even give myself a star sticker on my calendar for doing this one. Lots of body weight exercises and variations on push ups, things I don't enjoy. And again, light on leg work. I was also feeling distracted, so I can't really give a fair review of this one. It's not my style, but I will try it again sometime. Here's a breakdown:http://www.videofitness.com/reviews/siebers-miu.phpOn Wed, DH and I went shopping and got a late start since I had a nasty headache in the mo

rning. I didn't workout before we left, and then we got home so late that I missed another workout, ugh. On Thursday things improved, as I had a good session on the tmill, again using the 45 min cross train program. I can now use "like" and "treadmill" in the same sentence, so I do like the variety of that program! lolSo, on Friday I did Mix It Up, since I didn't get to it during my Debbie rotation. It was a nice little workout. A lot of lunges, but they didn't bother me too much. I can't believe I just wrote that, heh. The workout was shorter than the other Slim Series workouts I've done, at 57 minutes. It gives a little bit of everything and switches between dumbbells and resistance bands. It was a nice fit for me, since I was feeling a bit sluggish from my lazy week (and too much Thanksgiving food!). There isn't a breakdown, but here are some other takes on it:http://www.videofitness.com/reviews/siebers-miu.phpI'm looking forward to next week, as it's rebounder week! For strength training, that is. :) I'm starting with G-Force with Tracie Long, and have a few others to try as well. There's another Hip Hop Abs workout I'd like to try, so hopefully I can fit that in somewhere, too!Have a great weekend, everyone!Sara

Great check-in, Sara!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't write down workouts that are

done half-heartedly. Sometimes I'll start one up, listlessly lift,

and then hit " stop " . I did that a few times this week, actually, but

I hope to come back in full force tonite with *something*! Hopefully

some cardio and stretching with . She always picks me up.

I remember liking Mix It Up, and these SS and S6 workouts are more

alike than different, it seems. My favorite it still Firm It Up, the

all lower body workout with no lunges or equipment, making it a great

one to take traveling, and my oh my does it burn!

Thanks, ! I'm glad this workout went okay for me, as I was really

struggling to enjoy Tony.

I hope you found your mo-jo! I'm currently trying to " fake it 'til I

make it " as I'm feeling kind of blah - but am hitting my workouts!

Sara

>

> Great check-in, Sara!

>

> I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't write down workouts that are

> done half-heartedly. Sometimes I'll start one up, listlessly lift,

> and then hit " stop " . I did that a few times this week, actually, but

> I hope to come back in full force tonite with *something*! Hopefully

> some cardio and stretching with . She always picks me

up.

>

> I remember liking Mix It Up, and these SS and S6 workouts are more

> alike than different, it seems. My favorite it still Firm It Up, the

> all lower body workout with no lunges or equipment, making it a great

> one to take traveling, and my oh my does it burn!

>

>

>