RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Thankful for a workout!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That's a fun workout . I like that workout. is a very good at cueing.

--Kathy Calvin: I'm a genius, but I'm a misunderstood genius. Hobbes: What's misunderstood about you? Calvin: Nobody thinks I'm a genius

-------------- Original message --------------

Great job on your Thanksgiving workout, ! That Prevention one sounds like a fun one. I'm looking forward to trying it out sometime. Sounds like you've had a very busy weekend as well! Looking forward to hearing about your plan for next week!Sara >> After a week off I finally got a workout in today and it felt great! I did Prevention 1-2-3 Circuit Workout and then the Open Heart practice from Yoga Complete for Every Body. I've reviewed both before so I'll just say that both were just what I needed today. I really wanted both cardio and weights and definitely needed yoga. The Prevention workout has tons of variety and the cardio segments are only 3 minutes long so when I don't like a particular segment (like the dance themed one) I know it will be o

ver quickly. The abs didn't much for me but that's okay too. We're heading out to my dad & step-mother's in a little while and I've got a few things to get done around here before we go but I wanted to pop in with my accountability thing.

Thanks !

I think I'm going to need another one of those "new beginnings" next week too. If I get a workout in at all this week it will be a miracle. I wanted to today but ended up going to a PTO meeting in the evening and doing some major decluttering in the afternoon after my niece went home (and the decluttering felt great). I did dance around the house quite a bit with my 5 month old niece while I babysat her (she loves to dance!). Does that count? :-)

Tomorrow is my always super busy day so getting a workout in would be a major accomplishment and to be honest, I've been so stressed and overdrawn emotionally lately that I'm not really interested in pushing myself to get one in anyway, like I really do try to most of the time anyway. Wednesday is a messed up day because the kids have a 2 hour delay (which means I'm sleeping in) and DS has an activity after school. Thursday I might be able to do something. I'm taking on a new meeting in the afternoon but have time in the morning... maybe. Friday is already spoken for with work, major grocery shopping and volunteering at school again. Saturday, who knows! Yes, I could try to squeeze in a workout in the evening some of those days or just get up earlier any of them but I don't want to this week and I'm not feeling badly about that either. I won't get out of my fitness routine, I'm too committed to it and to my health. It just has to take a bit of a backseat right now, that's all... just don't want anyone else to think they can slough off because I'm taking planned time off! :-)

If you find that phone that programs all your workouts and does them for you, please make sure to tell us. I don't get into electronic gadgets too much these days but might have to invest in that one anyway! :-)

Re: Thankful for a workout!

Good job, ! Other than teaching I pretty much took a week offtoo. Isn't it great that a new week starts again every 7 days? A newbeginning. Good job on doing both of these!Obviously I'm behind on posts, I have a sporadic internet connectionat home at best. I wanted to upgrade my cell phone to get the Googlephone with T-Mobile so that I could have better internet than I dowith my old fashioned Blackberry, but the sales person was less thanstellar and I didn't leave the store convinced that the Google phonewas what I wanted. I salivate over the iPhone but refuse to have AT & Tfor my provider. I'll see what they have again in 6 months or so. Bythen they'll probably have a model I can remotely program all myworkouts on, and then do them for me.>> After a week off I finally got a workout in today and it felt great!I did Prevention 1-2-3 Circuit Workout and then the Open Heartpractice from Yoga Complete for Every Body. I've reviewed both beforeso I'll just say that both were just what I needed today.