RemedySpot.com

Crunch workout mish mosh with netflix viewer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

good morning troops. my rotation was for shoulders/biceps/triceps but i didnt feel like doing the same ol today and almost wanted to skip it today. so i searched netflix for some instant viewing and went with 2 crunch workouts. the first was kendall hogan's total resculpt. this is 2-25 min workouts one for the lower body and one for the upper body. the lower body was mostly squat/lunge combos but he also added in some standing leg lifts and deadlifts for variety. it was a so-so lower body workout i have done much better but my moderate weight selection was good enough to keep his pace and get a little burn. the upper body was 2-3 sets of roughly 10-12 reps of various exericses to hit all muscle groups. he starts with back doing flies/rows combos. he then workouts a bicep combo,shoulders(he does a shoulder combo set real quick so this was the only time i used 5s), triceps, and lastly to the floor for chest

flies/press. he starts with some slow reps then ups the tempo. kind of reminds of denise austin but he doesn't go quite that quick with the tempo. at least i worked shoulders/arms today LOL. the total workout was 44 mins. each segment has a 4 min cardio type warm up but very little stretching at the end. since i started some momentum i decided to continue with another shorter 32 min workout. i have wanted to try this one for some time. crunch boot camp training with susan hitzman. AWESOME total body workout combining compound and isolation weight exercises with pylometrics including pylo jacks,regular jacks, power lunges, and skaters. even though its a short workout she tries very hard to hit alot in little time. she does alot of pushups to focus chest/back and some core. but it hits shoulders/biceps, and triceps hard if you choose the right weight. its pretty easy to pick up a good weight b/c she doesn't combine upper body exercises just

lower/upper exercises. so most of the workout i did 8s except when she did shoudlers i used 5s. its a cardio type workout but you feel some muscles getting strong with alot of the functional compound exercises. a total sweatfest for those who like total body workouts but short on time. LAURA GET THIS WORKOUT!!!!! i am going to be lucky to view this when i like without even having to put it on the list just make sure i pay my cable internet and keep my computer in good shape and i can pull up this workout just like pulling it off my shelf WOOHOO!!! kassia ldy_solana's domain Too many people spend

money they haven't earned to buy things they don’t want to impress people they don’t like.-Will

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

might be on both but since netflix has it,its def. on dvd. kassiapinkpussycat@... wrote: Ooh! Is the Kendall Hogan one on dvd or vhs? I agree, the boot camp one ROCKS! Good job today, Kassia!Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile ldy_solana's domain Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don’t want to impress people they don’t like.-Will

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.