RemedySpot.com

Planning my week

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Next week is beyond nuts between work, school volunteer obligations, babysitting my adorable baby niece (Monday afternoon) and kid shuttling but I should be able to fit in about 30 minutes each day, I hope, though the times I work out will be different most days. Some days will be mornings some afternoons or evenings. I have that planned out too, with a planned start time for each day (an appointment with myself!). I started off trying very hard to plan a rotation and then remembered I have Voight's Slim Physique DVD (thank you Sara!) and have decided to use that instead because it has a 7 day workout plan (and a workout for each day). Each workout is 30 minutes long and they rotate between cardio, strength and yoga through the week. I don't have to think and can hit all the important areas in compact workouts. It should be just what I need. I hope I like it (the entire DVD is a virgin for me). I'll report on each workout as I do it. On days I have more than 30 minutes I might add in more of something, whatever isn't emphasized in the workout for that day. I don't have the DVD in front of me to try and plan that out more specifically but will try to tomorrow (the more specific I am, the less time I spend staring at my shelves and the more time I spend working out). Tomorrow I'm not even planning to go to church and have absolutely nothing scheduled. It will be the first such day in a very long time. I'm thinking I might do an hour long yoga practice focusing on restoration but will see how I feel tomorrow. I saved the rotation I started working on (I write them up in Word) and might use that the following week which, I hope, will be less busy.

Still have lots of emails and postings to catch up on but I'm going to bed soon. I feel better just having a plan for next week (gives me a better chance for success working out again) and wanted to report on it!

just editing my own post... I thought this was a DVD as I was writing it but maybe it is a VHS? In any case, I'll report as I do the workouts. I just wanted to "correct" this in case Sara reads it soon and thinks I'm hallucinating (in case it was really VHS). :-)

Planning my week

Next week is beyond nuts between work, school volunteer obligations, babysitting my adorable baby niece (Monday afternoon) and kid shuttling but I should be able to fit in about 30 minutes each day, I hope, though the times I work out will be different most days. Some days will be mornings some afternoons or evenings. I have that planned out too, with a planned start time for each day (an appointment with myself!). I started off trying very hard to plan a rotation and then remembered I have Voight's Slim Physique DVD (thank you Sara!) and have decided to use that instead because it has a 7 day workout plan (and a workout for each day). Each workout is 30 minutes long and they rotate between cardio, strength and yoga through the week. I don't have to think and can hit all the important areas in compact workouts. It should be just what I need. I hope I like it (the entire DVD is a virgin for me). I'll report on each workout as I do it. On days I have more than 30 minutes I might add in more of something, whatever isn't emphasized in the workout for that day. I don't have the DVD in front of me to try and plan that out more specifically but will try to tomorrow (the more specific I am, the less time I spend staring at my shelves and the more time I spend working out). Tomorrow I'm not even planning to go to church and have absolutely nothing scheduled. It will be the first such day in a very long time. I'm thinking I might do an hour long yoga practice focusing on restoration but will see how I feel tomorrow. I saved the rotation I started working on (I write them up in Word) and might use that the following week which, I hope, will be less busy.

Still have lots of emails and postings to catch up on but I'm going to bed soon. I feel better just having a plan for next week (gives me a better chance for success working out again) and wanted to report on it!

LOL, !

Yep, it's a dvd. :) I hope you like it, too!! I have Burn & Firm,

which the is the circuit workout used on Slim Physique. I previewed

it and it looks pretty good to me!

I don't know about the yoga at all, or 's style with yoga. I

hope you get at least a couple good days with it, if not the whole

week! :)

Sara

>

> just editing my own post... I thought this was a DVD as I was

writing it but maybe it is a VHS? In any case, I'll report as I do

the workouts. I just wanted to " correct " this in case Sara reads it

soon and thinks I'm hallucinating (in case it was really VHS). :-)

>

>

>

> Planning my week

>

>

>

> Next week is beyond nuts between work, school volunteer

obligations, babysitting my adorable baby niece (Monday afternoon)

and kid shuttling but I should be able to fit in about 30 minutes

each day, I hope, though the times I work out will be different most

days. Some days will be mornings some afternoons or evenings. I have

that planned out too, with a planned start time for each day (an

appointment with myself!). I started off trying very hard to plan a

rotation and then remembered I have Voight's Slim Physique DVD

(thank you Sara!) and have decided to use that instead because it has

a 7 day workout plan (and a workout for each day). Each workout is 30

minutes long and they rotate between cardio, strength and yoga

through the week. I don't have to think and can hit all the important

areas in compact workouts. It should be just what I need. I hope I

like it (the entire DVD is a virgin for me). I'll report on each

workout as I do it. On days I have more than 30 minutes I might add

in more of something, whatever isn't emphasized in the workout for

that day. I don't have the DVD in front of me to try and plan that

out more specifically but will try to tomorrow (the more specific I

am, the less time I spend staring at my shelves and the more time I

spend working out). Tomorrow I'm not even planning to go to church

and have absolutely nothing scheduled. It will be the first such day

in a very long time. I'm thinking I might do an hour long yoga

practice focusing on restoration but will see how I feel tomorrow. I

saved the rotation I started working on (I write them up in Word) and

might use that the following week which, I hope, will be less busy.

>

> Still have lots of emails and postings to catch up on but I'm going

to bed soon. I feel better just having a plan for next week (gives me

a better chance for success working out again) and wanted to report

on it!

>

>

>

Thanks Sara!! :-)

Planning my week> > > > Next week is beyond nuts between work, school volunteer obligations, babysitting my adorable baby niece (Monday afternoon) and kid shuttling but I should be able to fit in about 30 minutes each day, I hope, though the times I work out will be different most days. Some days will be mornings some afternoons or evenings. I have that planned out too, with a planned start time for each day (an appointment with myself!). I started off trying very hard to plan a rotation and then remembered I have Voight's Slim Physique DVD (thank you Sara!) and have decided to use that instead because it has a 7 day workout plan (and a workout for each day). Each workout is 30 minutes long and they rotate between cardio, strength and yoga through the week. I don't have to think and can hit all the important areas in compact workouts. It should be just what I need. I hope I like it (the entire DVD is a virgin for me). I'll report on each workout as I do it. On days I have more than 30 minutes I might add in more of something, whatever isn't emphasized in the workout for that day. I don't have the DVD in front of me to try and plan that out more specifically but will try to tomorrow (the more specific I am, the less time I spend staring at my shelves and the more time I spend working out). Tomorrow I'm not even planning to go to church and have absolutely nothing scheduled. It will be the first such day in a very long time. I'm thinking I might do an hour long yoga practice focusing on restoration but will see how I feel tomorrow. I saved the rotation I started working on (I write them up in Word) and might use that the following week which, I hope, will be less busy.> > Still have lots of emails and postings to catch up on but I'm going to bed soon. I feel better just having a plan for next week (gives me a better chance for success working out again) and wanted to report on it!> > >