RemedySpot.com

Barely broke a sweat..

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yesterday, we got our x-mas tree, and I did a lot of nothing besides that. It was 7:00 before I got downstairs to workout. I did Hip Hop Party, Dance off the Inches. I bought this one on a whim for days when I don't feel like working out too hard, thought it would help with motivation. Yesterday was a good day for it :) The workout was okay, but I was expecting better. The reviews I read were great, but I barely broke a sweat. I burned like 306 calories with my average being 108! (with the instructional part, it clocked in about an hour) Yikes. The high was 145.... All in all, it was okay. My eyes burned while working out because I was tired. Maybe next time I try (which will be a long time), it will be different.

Today, I got up and worked out first-thing (yay!). I wanted something with a bit of a cardio affect, and I found it. I did Angie 's Strength and Core Fusion. I like this workout, but she's kind of annoying. When she talks she draws her words out a bit. She does a lot of compound moves in the workout. I did feel pretty worked at the end though. It's different from a regular Cathe, that's for sure. My heart rate and my average was higher during this workout than my cardio workout yesterday! I burned 607 calories, with my average being like 130 (if I remember correctly) The workout clocks in at 70 minutes with a nice core routine at the end (well, it was an okay routine)

Now today we are putting up the x-mas tree, and I'm attempting a couple loads of laundry. My dryer broke what seems like forever ago so I haven't done any..GRR.. The part was expected to have been here last week.. I broke down yesterday and washed and " hung it around the house " . I also bought a package of disposable diapers - YUCK! I hate those things.... I haven't bought a package of diapers in probably 5 years.. Anyway... Enjoy your Sundays!

Darcy

WOW you really put up your Christmas tree early! It's a fake tree right? I'm going to get a Frasier Fir...I just love those trees, they're green on top and silver-like color on the bottom. Jenp.s. do you have all of the Christmas shopping done too?Subject: Barely broke a sweat..To: "exercisevideos" <exercisevideos >, "cathefans" <cathefans >Date: Sunday, November 30,

2008, 10:44 AM

Yesterday, we got our x-mas tree, and I did a lot of nothing besides that. It was 7:00 before I got downstairs to workout. I did Hip Hop Party, Dance off the Inches. I bought this one on a whim for days when I don't feel like working out too hard, thought it would help with motivation. Yesterday was a good day for it :) The workout was okay, but I was expecting better. The reviews I read were great, but I barely broke a sweat. I burned like 306 calories with my average being 108! (with the instructional part, it clocked in about an hour) Yikes. The high was 145.... All in all, it was okay. My eyes burned while working out because I was tired. Maybe next time I try (which will be a long time), it will be different.

Today, I got up and worked out first-thing (yay!). I wanted something with a bit of a cardio affect, and I found it. I did Angie 's Strength and Core Fusion. I like this workout, but she's kind of annoying. When she talks she draws her words out a bit. She does a lot of compound moves in the workout. I did feel pretty worked at the end though. It's different from a regular Cathe, that's for sure. My heart rate and my average was higher during this workout than my cardio workout yesterday! I burned 607 calories, with my average being like 130 (if I remember correctly) The workout clocks in at 70 minutes with a nice core routine at the end (well, it was an okay routine)

Now today we are putting up the x-mas tree, and I'm attempting a couple loads of laundry. My dryer broke what seems like forever ago so I haven't done any..GRR.. The part was expected to have been here last week.. I broke down yesterday and washed and "hung it around the house". I also bought a package of disposable diapers - YUCK! I hate those things.... I haven't bought a package of diapers in probably 5 years.. Anyway... Enjoy your Sundays!

Darcy

Hi Jen,No we get a real treee... We usually always put it up two days after Thanksgiving :)Shopping is not done yet, but I put a huge dent in it. We go crazy with the boys (or I should say I go crazy), and then we have extended family we buy for too. There are lots of gifts to be bought!

Darcy

WOW you really put up your Christmas tree early! It's a fake tree right? I'm going to get a Frasier Fir...I just love those trees, they're green on top and silver-like color on the bottom.

Jenp.s. do you have all of the Christmas shopping done too?

Subject: Barely broke a sweat..

To: " exercisevideos " <exercisevideos >, " cathefans " <cathefans >

Date: Sunday, November 30,

2008, 10:44 AM

Now today we are putting up the x-mas tree, and I'm attempting a couple loads of laundry. My dryer broke what seems like forever ago so I haven't done any..GRR.. The part was expected to have been here last week.. I broke down yesterday and washed and " hung it around the house " . I also bought a package of disposable diapers - YUCK! I hate those things.... I haven't bought a package of diapers in probably 5 years.. Anyway... Enjoy your Sundays!

Darcy