RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: not to enable

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I think the upside to my back issues are that I haven't been (as) tempted to buy new stuff since a lot that I want is not stuff I can do right now. So that is (sort of) a blessing, at least to my wallet! I thnk Mindy has this sale every year - last year I remember buying something from her - I think it was a BOSU workout - which I (shamefully admit) I haven't done yet. I guess further proof that I don't "need" anything new just yet. Although I'm still coveting the new 5 Mile (and to a lesser extent the Walk off your Buns and Thighs) Ellen Barrett "Studio" workouts, The Just B Method workouts, the Fitness Fix workouts, and Kathy has me intrigued by the Exhale workouts.....*SIGH* I still haven't spend my Amazon gift card as I keep changing my mind about what to get! If only I were that careful w/ my "own" money!

LOL!

Donna

Subject: Re: not to enableTo: exercisevideos Date: Monday, December 8, 2008, 5:44 PM

LOL! Too funny, Kassia!I actually had some stuff from that sale in my cart last week - but I think the shipping put me off, so I didn't buy.BUT - not to enable, either....here's a coupon code for 50% off Tracey Staehle videos: halfoffhttp://www.fitbytra cey.com/dvds. htmheehee,Sara>> but mindy mylrea is having a BIG 50% off sale. i just order the "all about series" i couldn't resist 3 advanced dvds for $25 with shipping. some dvds are as low as 7.48 a piece> > http://fitflixpro. com/dvdstore. html> > i swear this is the last of my actual

buying. i haven't bought anything since august!!!!! and i have 4 dvds coming in from trades!!! so i am hot right now with 2 cathes,3 mindy's and 4 jari's. > > kassia> > > > ldy_solana's fitness blog> > ldy_solana's domain> > Scouting for All> > Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don¢t want to impress people they don¢t like.> -Will >

sara, i just saw that at VF. i have one tracey staehle,cardio sweatfest. i rather liked it but strikezone ,the other one i was considering, didn't seem to have the same energy from what i saw in the clips. and i have pretty much covered myself functional fitness wise with mindy so i don't think i will be getting parts series or sculpt sweatfest. the only others i was interested in was strikezone and yoga solutions. we will see what extra is left over $$ wise. i am really pushing myself LOLkassia ldy_solana's fitness blogldy_solana's

domainScouting for All Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don¢t want to impress people they don¢t like.-Will Subject: Re: not to enableTo: exercisevideos Date: Monday, December 8, 2008, 5:44

PM

LOL! Too funny, Kassia!

I actually had some stuff from that sale in my cart last week - but I

think the shipping put me off, so I didn't buy.

BUT - not to enable, either....

here's a coupon code for 50% off Tracey Staehle videos: halfoff

http://www.fitbytra cey.com/dvds. htm

heehee,

Sara

sara yeah just with upcoming holidays means no school=no work=no paycheck, but dh is doing pretty well at his other job. but i know they would be ones i would use. i rarely EVER trade off my advanced workouts especially cathe(except basic step that came with my step and core max)i did some more clip watching and i think i will wait around for the next sale she might have. strikezone clips showed nothing really new move wise that i don't have in a million other workouts i have LOL. although yoga solutions is a definite. i like the workout feel from the clip but i also like the idea of the timesaver premixes but its not a "gotta have it right now" thing. plus she did say in her blog she was going to start making more workouts in spring after baby is born. i have been pining for body max2 and low impact circuit from cathe

since i traded and got cardio fusion. once i actually got to try parts of it i knew i was going to have to have them for the complete experience. :-). i did promise dh i was done and that i would hold off on trading until i got back to work or unless things are going better then i anticpiate. he thinks i deserve a bit too and he trusts that i shop within reason LOL ldy_solana's fitness blogldy_solana's domainScouting for All Too many

people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don¢t want to impress people they don¢t like.-Will Subject: Re: not to enableTo: exercisevideos Date: Monday, December 8, 2008, 10:43 PM

Hi Kassia,

I'd say you're due some video buys since it's been so long, lol.

Oops, I'm enabling. ;)

I like Tracey, too! I *really* like her treadmill video - Walking

Strong. That one is lots of fun. I have two others yet to try -

Sculpt Sweatfest and Circuit Zone. And I DID take advantage of the

sale and picked up a few more....lol

Sara

---