RemedySpot.com

Weekend and Monday

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

Looks like I have a few messages to read to get caught up, but I may not get the chance until later or tonight! Anyway, this weekend was crazy busy w/ both regular "life" stuff and extra holiday stuff. Next week, so far, looks to be quiet. I think I'll just do some baking for holiday gifts for teachers and such.

Anyway, here's what I did this weekend and today:

Saturday - Classical Stretch Full Body Workout Volume 2. My back was really tight (and had been all week). This workout helped it to feel looser, although the "loosening" didn't really kick in until today!

Sunday - 5 Mile Advanced Walk - but I only did 4 miles - I did the mile w/ hand weights, the two fast miles and the mile w/ the stretchie. I also did 10 Min Solution Rapid Results Pilates - Abs, Arms, and Legs sections

Monday - My back was still feeling tight so I didn't want to push things by running/jogging so I just walked for 4 miles on the TM. It took me a tad over 50 minutes to walk 4 miles. The first 10 min of my walk was at a slower pace as was the last half mile. The rest of the time I tried to keep it close to 5 mph (I was around 4.7 mph for the most part...) The walking seemed to do the trick b/c I felt pretty good afterwards. I didn't have a ton of time so I just did 10 min of Pilates abs from Perfect in 10 Pilates. I plan to do 30 minutes of Classical Stretch tonight since DH is working in the evenings this week.

Hope to catch up w/ everyone as some point!! :0

Donna