RemedySpot.com

Wed - and Classical Stretch

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,

Today I did 's 4 Big Miles - this is one of my favorite (if not my favorite) . Lots of good variety. To boost the intensity I held on to 1.5 lb wrist weights during the first mile (the 15 min mile pace). I dropped them for the 12 min mile and the 10 min mile (miles 2 & 3) and then I used the stretchie w/ and her crew for the last mile.

Afterwards, I did Classical Stretch Express Workout - Standing and Barre work - good stretches for the hips, hamstrings and back - plus some toning exercises for the thighs, glutes, etc.

My back feels a bit "off" but I think it is from tension (like i said, I don't get tension headaches, just tension back aches!). I just had a lot to do this morning (I swear that sometimes getting up at 4:30 is not early enough - it really doesn't help that my DH is worse than useless in the mornings!!) and w/ the holidays I'm running around more than usual w/ last minute things that keep coming up. For one, I'm on a mission to find some sort of floral thing for my DD's school play. It needs to be something she can wear around her shoulders. I'm not crafty, so I'm trying to find something in the stores that will fit the bill (and not cost a fortune either)- I checked Target, but no luck. I think I'm going to try 's tomorrow or Friday, maybe Wal Mart...... GRR! I wish I had the time, patience, and skill to make stuff! :)

Take care,

Donna