RemedySpot.com

Re: happy to know I won't be alone journalling

Rate this topic

Guest guest

sadly nope haven't done more magazine workouts EXCEPT the occasional yoga/stretch workout. i should get back to them at least! since my excuse is wanting to watch tv and relax in the evenings. i need to journal too but man i am just so lazy to do so anymore. kassia ldy_solana's fitness blogldy_solana's domainScouting for All Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don¢t want to impress people they don¢t like.-Will Subject: happy to know I won't be alone journallingTo: "Exercise Videos" <exercisevideos >Date: Thursday, December 11, 2008, 4:42 PM

Thanks for listening, everyone! Happy to hear I'm not the only one needing to keep a food journal! I'd be interested in hearing what the rest of you learn about your eating habits. I tend to not do so well at work, but at home I don't seem to over indulge. Other than more of those gummies (which will be gone by the end of next week) I've been pretty good today, did my 3 mile bridge walk at lunch, and have a core and back workout at the gym tonite with my friend . I cut out a workout from Shape magazine and it looks fun, I like working out to my own aerobics music sometimes. We'll see if I actually do

it!Kassia, have you been doing any magazine workouts lately? I know you cut them out too :)Cheers and hugs to all,