RemedySpot.com

finally got a workout with tamilee

Rate this topic

Guest guest

well i finally got a workout in that i knew was safe and pretty effective. sometimes i get so blinded with all the titles out there i tend to forget i have lots of gems right in my own collection. they are gems for one reason or another,otherwise they wouldn't be here LOL.i started with tighter assets weight loss. i have not done this in awhile but i should really use it for shorter days since it only clocks in at 31 min. there really isn't a warm up so a minute or two of marching in place would be best. she starts out on one side for leg work using the step for squats,lunges combined with leg lifts for balance. lots of variations but NO rest until she is done with the last exercise which is one of my favorites. you do a squat lift your knee up and over the step into a step and bring it back. she also does a variation with your leg behind you. its quite an effective workout and cathe should take a pointer and put this in her workouts LOL. no weights with the lower

body stuff.before moving to the other side we do 2 sets of an upper body circuit. she runs through with curls,shoulder press,rear flyes, and upright rows then repeats. we move to the other side for leg work and again repeat the upper body circuit two times(i used 10s the whole time for these). then for the abs about 5-7min. of crunch variations on the step. she uses the weights for the first two exercises then the rest of time it is a lower ab curl kind of like cathe's rocket shoots but she goes at a slower controlled tempo. she finishes with light stretching. since i was feeling pumped now i went on and pulled out her tight on time hot spots workout(the other is cardio blast)and did the arms/shoulders workouts which does some combo movements but its mostly for shoulders and mid-upper back. i used 8s and 5s. i started with 8s for some of the combo moves but was getting fatigued so i dropped down. no shame though just proof if my muscles are getting tired

then i am working!!! i then did total body rocks. i went with lighter weights using 5s for this one. its upper/lower combinations and it workouts mostly shoulders with lower body squat/lunges. there was some arm work as well. its a pretty quick paced workout so its more of a cardio effect(but much safer then jillians stuff). i finished with the short stretch from this dvd. i guess since i have a day off b/c of snow i could do some housework but i don't wanna LOL!!!kassia ldy_solana's domain Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don’t want to impress people they don’t like.-Will

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Great job, Kassia. I'm so glad today is the day I

telecommute as it is snowing pretty hard here now.

Take care,

Donna

--- Kassia wrote:

> well i finally got a workout in that i knew was safe

> and pretty effective. sometimes i get so blinded

> with all the titles out there i tend to forget i

> have lots of gems right in my own collection. they

> are gems for one reason or another,otherwise they

> wouldn't be here LOL.

>

> i started with tighter assets weight loss. i have

> not done this in awhile but i should really use it

> for shorter days since it only clocks in at 31 min.

> there really isn't a warm up so a minute or two of

> marching in place would be best. she starts out on

> one side for leg work using the step for

> squats,lunges combined with leg lifts for balance.

> lots of variations but NO rest until she is done

> with the last exercise which is one of my favorites.

> you do a squat lift your knee up and over the step

> into a step and bring it back. she also does a

> variation with your leg behind you. its quite an

> effective workout and cathe should take a pointer

> and put this in her workouts LOL. no weights with

> the lower body stuff.

>

> before moving to the other side we do 2 sets of an

> upper body circuit. she runs through with

> curls,shoulder press,rear flyes, and upright rows

> then repeats. we move to the other side for leg work

> and again repeat the upper body circuit two times(i

> used 10s the whole time for these). then for the abs

> about 5-7min. of crunch variations on the step. she

> uses the weights for the first two exercises then

> the rest of time it is a lower ab curl kind of like

> cathe's rocket shoots but she goes at a slower

> controlled tempo. she finishes with light

> stretching.

>

> since i was feeling pumped now i went on and pulled

> out her tight on time hot spots workout(the other is

> cardio blast)and did the arms/shoulders workouts

> which does some combo movements but its mostly for

> shoulders and mid-upper back. i used 8s and 5s. i

> started with 8s for some of the combo moves but was

> getting fatigued so i dropped down. no shame though

> just proof if my muscles are getting tired then i am

> working!!! i then did total body rocks. i went with

> lighter weights using 5s for this one. its

> upper/lower combinations and it workouts mostly

> shoulders with lower body squat/lunges. there was

> some arm work as well. its a pretty quick paced

> workout so its more of a cardio effect(but much

> safer then jillians stuff). i finished with the

> short stretch from this dvd.

>

> i guess since i have a day off b/c of snow i could

> do some housework but i don't wanna LOL!!!

>

> kassia

>

>

>

>

>

> ldy_solana's domain

>

> Too many people spend money they haven't earned to

> buy things they don’t want to impress people they

> don’t like.

>

> -Will

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them

> fast with Yahoo! Search.

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

i forgot, where do you live donna? were you near the d.c area? kassiaDonna M-P wrote: Great job, Kassia. I'm so glad today is the day Itelecommute as it is snowing pretty hard here now. Take care,Donna- ldy_solana's domain Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don’t want to impress people they don’t like.-Will

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Sounds great Kassia!

I've been wondering about these workouts too so thanks for posting what you did with them!

finally got a workout with tamilee

well i finally got a workout in that i knew was safe and pretty effective. sometimes i get so blinded with all the titles out there i tend to forget i have lots of gems right in my own collection. they are gems for one reason or another,otherwise they wouldn't be here LOL.i started with tighter assets weight loss. i have not done this in awhile but i should really use it for shorter days since it only clocks in at 31 min. there really isn't a warm up so a minute or two of marching in place would be best. she starts out on one side for leg work using the step for squats,lunges combined with leg lifts for balance. lots of variations but NO rest until she is done with the last exercise which is one of my favorites. you do a squat lift your knee up and over the step into a step and bring it back. she also does a variation with your leg behind you. its quite an effective workout and cathe should take a pointer and put this in her workouts LOL. no weights with the lower body stuff.before moving to the other side we do 2 sets of an upper body circuit. she runs through with curls,shoulder press,rear flyes, and upright rows then repeats. we move to the other side for leg work and again repeat the upper body circuit two times(i used 10s the whole time for these). then for the abs about 5-7min. of crunch variations on the step. she uses the weights for the first two exercises then the rest of time it is a lower ab curl kind of like cathe's rocket shoots but she goes at a slower controlled tempo. she finishes with light stretching. since i was feeling pumped now i went on and pulled out her tight on time hot spots workout(the other is cardio blast)and did the arms/shoulders workouts which does some combo movements but its mostly for shoulders and mid-upper back. i used 8s and 5s. i started with 8s for some of the combo moves but was getting fatigued so i dropped down. no shame though just proof if my muscles are getting tired then i am working!!! i then did total body rocks. i went with lighter weights using 5s for this one. its upper/lower combinations and it workouts mostly shoulders with lower body squat/lunges. there was some arm work as well. its a pretty quick paced workout so its more of a cardio effect(but much safer then jillians stuff). i finished with the short stretch from this dvd. i guess since i have a day off b/c of snow i could do some housework but i don't wanna LOL!!!kassia

ldy_solana's domain

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don’t want to impress people they don’t like.-Will

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.