RemedySpot.com

Re: Am I getting wiser in my old age?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The way ya'll keep commenting on these, I'm going to have to check them out.

What are the titles again?

Tonya

Hi,

I think I may finally be learning to listen to my

body! This morning I was feeling pretty darned stiff

-probably from kickboxing yesterday so instead of

forcing myself to do P90X chest & back, I did yoga

instead. I went with my current favorite style -

Kundalini - Ana/Ravi's Dance the Chakras. Since I

didn't have the house to myself, and I got a somewhat

late start (I was also really tired!) I skipped the

dancing part and just did the yoga - which made for a

great little practice. And, I feel so much looser and

better - I got some nice " cracks " and " popping back

into place " sensations in my back/hips - so that is

good! :)

Like Stacey, I can see myself with all of the Ravi/Ana

DVDs. I think my next ones will be Quick Fix and

House Calls, since they seem to contain the most

variety and the greatest ability to mix and match for

the time challenged. If I'm patient and budget myself

I can add a new one every few months.

My plan is to start Week 3 of Phase 4 of P90X tomorrow

- I'm going to mix up the order a bit, though, and do

Plyo X tomorrow. Then, Sat and Sun will be rest days

due to houseguests. At some point on Monday I'll do a

halfsie of chest & back and the legs portion of legs &

back - then, I should be good to go to follow the rest

of the rotation through next Friday and start the last

week the following Sunday. Now, I have to start

thinking about what I want to do next. I may either

do something with the TLTs, FitPrimes and new FIRMs,

or I may just find some sort of generic plan to follow

and plug whatever I feel like in according to the

category.

Take care everyone!

Donna

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Any title by Ana Brett and/or Ravi Singh - they are Kundalini yoga practices :) They have them at Borders. HTH! Tonya - wrote: The way ya'll keep commenting on these, I'm going to have to check them out. What are the titles again?Tonya-----Original Message-----From: "Donna M-P" [donna112520]Date: 01/17/2008 06:12 AMTo: exercisevideos , "fitnbusy moms" <fitnbusymoms >, FitFirmies Subject: Re: Am I getting wiser in my old age?Hi,I think I may finally be learning to listen to mybody! This morning I was feeling pretty darned stiff-probably from kickboxing yesterday so instead offorcing myself to do P90X chest & back, I did yogainstead. I went with my current favorite style -Kundalini - Ana/Ravi's Dance the Chakras. Since Ididn't have the house to myself, and I got a somewhatlate start (I was also really tired!) I skipped thedancing part and just did the yoga - which made for agreat little practice. And, I feel so much looser andbetter - I got some nice "cracks" and "popping backinto

place" sensations in my back/hips - so that isgood! :)Like Stacey, I can see myself with all of the Ravi/AnaDVDs. I think my next ones will be Quick Fix andHouse Calls, since they seem to contain the mostvariety and the greatest ability to mix and match forthe time challenged. If I'm patient and budget myselfI can add a new one every few months.My plan is to start Week 3 of Phase 4 of P90X tomorrow- I'm going to mix up the order a bit, though, and doPlyo X tomorrow. Then, Sat and Sun will be rest daysdue to houseguests. At some point on Monday I'll do ahalfsie of chest & back and the legs portion of legs & back - then, I should be good to go to follow the restof the rotation through next Friday and start the lastweek the following Sunday. Now, I have to startthinking about what I want to do next. I may eitherdo something with the TLTs, FitPrimes and new FIRMs,or I may just find some sort

of generic plan to followand plug whatever I feel like in according to thecategory.Take care everyone!Donna__________________________________________________________Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Thankfully, the closest Borders is a couple of hours away from me. I can't get any more new videos until I've at least made a dent in the goal I have of doing all my videos this year. LOL

Tonya L. -www.smellabella.comwww.trainingwithtonya.com

Any title by Ana Brett and/or Ravi Singh - they are Kundalini yoga practices :) They have them at Borders.

HTH!

Tonya - <tonyatrainingwithtonya> wrote:

The way ya'll keep commenting on these, I'm going to have to check them out. What are the titles again?Tonya-----Original Message-----From: "Donna M-P" [donna112520]Date: 01/17/2008 06:12 AMTo: exercisevideos , "fitnbusy moms" <fitnbusymoms >, FitFirmies Subject: Re: Am I getting wiser in my old age?Hi,I think I may finally be learning to listen to mybody! This morning I was feeling pretty darned stiff-probably from kickboxing yesterday so instead offorcing myself to do P90X chest & back, I did yogainstead. I went with my current favorite style -Kundalini - Ana/Ravi's Dance the Chakras. Since Ididn't have the house to myself, and I got a somewhatlate start (I was also really tired!) I skipped thedancing part and just did the yoga - which made for agreat little practice. And, I feel so much looser andbetter - I got some nice "cracks" and "popping backinto place" sensations in my back/hips - so that isgood! :)Like Stacey, I can see myself with all of the Ravi/AnaDVDs. I think my next ones will be Quick Fix andHouse Calls, since they seem to contain the mostvariety and the greatest ability to mix and match forthe time challenged. If I'm patient and budget myselfI can add a new one every few months.My plan is to start Week 3 of Phase 4 of P90X tomorrow- I'm going to mix up the order a bit, though, and doPlyo X tomorrow. Then, Sat and Sun will be rest daysdue to houseguests. At some point on Monday I'll do ahalfsie of chest & back and the legs portion of legs & back - then, I should be good to go to follow the restof the rotation through next Friday and start the lastweek the following Sunday. Now, I have to startthinking about what I want to do next. I may eitherdo something with the TLTs, FitPrimes and new FIRMs,or I may just find some sort of generic plan to followand plug whatever I feel like in according to thecategory.Take care everyone!Donna__________________________________________________________Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

You are doing AWESOME Donna! To the "Wise One!" Jen Donna M-P wrote: Hi,I think I may

finally be learning to listen to mybody! This morning I was feeling pretty darned stiff-probably from kickboxing yesterday so instead offorcing myself to do P90X chest & back, I did yogainstead. I went with my current favorite style -Kundalini - Ana/Ravi's Dance the Chakras. Since Ididn't have the house to myself, and I got a somewhatlate start (I was also really tired!) I skipped thedancing part and just did the yoga - which made for agreat little practice. And, I feel so much looser andbetter - I got some nice "cracks" and "popping backinto place" sensations in my back/hips - so that isgood! :)Like Stacey, I can see myself with all of the Ravi/AnaDVDs. I think my next ones will be Quick Fix andHouse Calls, since they seem to contain the mostvariety and the greatest ability to mix and match forthe time challenged. If I'm patient and budget myselfI can add a new one every few months.My

plan is to start Week 3 of Phase 4 of P90X tomorrow- I'm going to mix up the order a bit, though, and doPlyo X tomorrow. Then, Sat and Sun will be rest daysdue to houseguests. At some point on Monday I'll do ahalfsie of chest & back and the legs portion of legs & back - then, I should be good to go to follow the restof the rotation through next Friday and start the lastweek the following Sunday. Now, I have to startthinking about what I want to do next. I may eitherdo something with the TLTs, FitPrimes and new FIRMs,or I may just find some sort of generic plan to followand plug whatever I feel like in according to thecategory.Take care everyone!Donna__________________________________________________________Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs