RemedySpot.com

Re: Jen's exercise for Thursday 1/10/08

Rate this topic

Guest guest

50 minutes is nothing to sneeze at Jen!!! I am so excited for you! Can't wait to be on this journey with ya!G R E A T J O B!!!DarcyOn Jan 4, 2008 3:00 AM, from Michigan <

volleyjen0416@...> wrote:

Jen's exercise for Thursday 1/10/08 Today I did Beach Body's Start It Up for 50.89 minutes! I wanted to get in a walk but I planned poorly and didn't do it!! I'm mad at myself about that but will do better tomorrow.

Jen

Thanks Darcy, this is the third time I've done Start it up since I started exercising again. I ROCK! Jen Darcy Ledman wrote: 50 minutes is nothing to sneeze at Jen!!! I am so excited for you! Can't wait to be on this journey with ya!G R E A T J O B!!!Darcy On Jan 4, 2008 3:00 AM, from Michigan < volleyjen0416> wrote: Jen's exercise for Thursday 1/10/08 Today I did Beach Body's Start It Up for 50.89 minutes! I wanted to get in a walk but I planned

poorly and didn't do it!! I'm mad at myself about that but will do better tomorrow. Jen

No the yoga at the end still kills me. Everything else was a little easier, I guess. I still have 3 more times before I move up to Ramp It Up. Jen pinkpussycat@... wrote: Yay! You did it! Was it easier

this time around?Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

This is FANTASTIC!!! I wouldn't stress much about the walk, you did great!!

Jen's exercise for Thursday 1/10/08

Jen's exercise for Thursday 1/10/08

Today I did Beach Body's Start It Up for 50.89 minutes!

I wanted to get in a walk but I planned poorly and didn't do it!! I'm mad at myself about that but will do better tomorrow.

Jen